fourtytwo

"so i'm sitting there, barbecue sauce on my titties–" felix laughed loudly which caused for the other students in the cafeteria to look at him unusually.

"i'm gonna tell him." seungmin said as he rolled his eyes.

"don't you dare ruin his happiness like that." changbin glared at the younger who only returned a mocking glare.

"vine's fucking dead for fucks sake, what's he still babbling about." minho rubbed his face as he tapped his pen on the metal table whuch caused an irritating sound.

felix shot his head towards minho's direction as he heard those words. minho looked up and stared at him in a mix of questioning and disgust. "what?"

"v-vine's dead?" felix pouted, changbin banged his head on the table, waiting for felix to throw his tantrum.

"for fucks sake, you know about vsco's 'sksksksksksks' and hydro flask, but don't know that vine's dead." minho face palmed, sighing deeply as he continued to write his essay. "i'm about to let him chug febreze, i swear."

"wait, you have febre- okay."

felix, at some moment was about to cry until jeongin finally came. "oh, has the ghosting finally ended? wow, took him long enough." seungmin sassed, glancing at jeongin and rolling his eyes after.

"hi guys!" jeongin brightly greeted. the boy was glowing for some reason, as if excited— or rather, in love.

that itself put hyunjin's emotions to a twist, was he supposed to be happy? was he sad? was he supposed to be frustrated at himself for being a coward? was he supposed to feel relieved that he finally saw jeongin, and as he was back, euphoria was painted all over his face?

hyunjin's mind was in a hurl, yet he wasn't going to have his feelings get the best of him now. he's gonna smile wether he wanted to or not.

seungmin glanced towards jeongin before clicking his tongue and abruptly, leaving without a word. the other boys, including jeongin, looked at him in confusion as his feet moved for him to leave. "okay?" jeongin said with an unsure tone as he prolonged the 'o'.

jeongin looked back at his circle of friends, fighting back his urge to frown at seungmin's sudden action. the boy's eyes landed onto hyunjin, finding the boy beautiful as always as a smile plastered on his face making crescent shapes on his eyes. "hey, hyunjin."

hyunjin suddenly dropped his smile, flustered that jeongin said his name. "the favoritism popped out, wow."

"i-i mean, hey to you chan, leo, minho, jisung, changbin, changbin, felix... hyunjin." jeongin's smile widened to the slightest as he mentioned hyunjin's name. "and, mabye seungmin, too."

"he really called you leo without hyung, whew." jisung whispered to leo who only furrowed his eyebrows. "i need you to make a violent reaction, like right now."

"shut the hell up, jisung. hyunin's having a moment."

"corny asses, why don't you just ask eachother out so that were finally done with this dread."

jeongin scratched his neck in shyness, but smiled sweetly. "yeah... about tha-"

"jeonginnie!" the eight boys looked towards wherever the calling sound came from, and once jeongin saw who it was, he smiled brightly, waving his hands in the air happily.

"yeosangie!"