fourtyfive

"alright, jin hyung, the flowers are great. i'll come back next time." jeongin said his goodbyes with a smile. "come back with a boyfriend!" namjoon butted in.

"i'm straight!" not.

seokjin groaned, "if i was still young, i'd go gay for hyunjin, honestly." he joked, rolling his eyes. "take that back!" namjoon pouted with a scowl.

jeongin chuckled with what he'd just heard. "already did, seokjin hyung." he continued walking, hands in his pockets, glee apparent from his smile.

---

"so like-" hyunjin closed his eyes again as he ruffled his own hair. "you know what? nevermind."

jisung looked at him wide-eyed, "uh, excuse you? i'm not leaving until you remove the suspense you grew on me. now, proceed. i'm not busy today so i can just listen to you all day."

"gosh- this is embarrassing." hyunjin rubbed his face that was slowly, but surely heating up with the thoughts that came up in his head.

a man? thinking of asking out another man? but the other man seemingly has his own mans already? for fucks sake, it drove hyunjin crazier than he already was.

"you know? jeongin?"

"of course i do, what a ridiculous question." jisung leaned on the headboard, rolling his eyes and flipping his nonexistent weave knowingly.

"well-"

"well what? we don't have all day, hyunj-"

"just shUT UP AND STOP CUTTING MY WORDS OFF!" hyunjin closed his eyes, calming himself as he took his americano from his bedside table and taking a sip from it as if he liked it. "plus, you said that you were free all fucking day. let me rant."

"well, damn okay, fiesty llama. why you gotta yell?" jisung pouted mockingly, taking hyunjin's americano and drinking it. his face scrunched at the rather, disgusting drink. humming the tune of hyunjin's americano song, face still scrunched from distaste.

"so as i was saying, jeongin." hyunjin ran his fingers through his hair, preparing himself for the embarrassment he'd have to take in after jisung would surely tease him.

"do you think him and yeosang- is like, a thing?"

"well, obviously not. they're clearly human-"

"no, seriously. like, a thing? in a relationship... thing?" it took three seconds for hyunjin to stare at jisung's confusion painted all over his face, and to collapse himself on his bed. "i know- i'm kind of overthinking, and i- i kind of just need answers ri-"

"no, it's fine. it's just that- you think so? since i kind of have a theory with yeosang and seonghwa, and i kind of ship them and all. so i didn't really think of jeongin and yeosang as some romantic material." jisung explained, putting his jokes aside and telling hyunjin all of what he knew.

"alright. now that you're kind of serious– i need advice."