thirtyeight

hyunjin stared at his already cold food. he was in a trance that he could barely get out from.

"don't you know who jeongin is going out with?"

the same words repeated in his mind. it played like a loop that hyunjin wanted to burn in hell.

no joke, burn in fucking hell.

seven other men were laughing all around him, yet there he was. thinking of why the hell he didn't ask jeongin out first.

he was in a verge of ecstasy when he knew that minhyun was only being friendly and kept his loyalty towards dongho, then there goes the bad news.

he knew how he should believe that, in every good thing that happens, there's always bad news. or something.

but he felt so much happiness to know that minhyun didn't have such interest for the young one.

his feet tapped irritatingly, he bit his lips in anxiety.

the thing was, jeongin wasn't with their friend group all the time like before.

he was barely there, and when he was, hyunjin wasn't.

that's what pushed hyunjin to believe whatever his brother told him.

-flashback-

"don't you know who jeongin is going out with?"

hyunjin's throat suddenly dried and tightened, his smile immediately turned to a frown, he was put to a stop.

it was as if his happiness suddenly faded to shock, or frustration.

"he- he's what?!"

minhyun widened his eyes, but immediately just shrugged. "i don't know if that's how you call it, or something. but whenever we're together, all he ever talks about is some guy that seemingly 'captured his heart' or just some other cheesy shit. and i mean, i don't find anything wrong with that, i think it's cute and all. i just found it quite confusing since..."

hyunjin turned his head to his brother who was contemplating wether he should let his mind out. "since what?"

minhyun pouted as he raised his hands up, "i mean- i could've just misunderstood, i am getting old and all. but like-"

hyunjin groaned as he rolled his eyes, "just- tell me."

"well i kinda thought you two were together since you were really possessive and shit. you were also always flirting online and just sweet.. in general." minhyun crossed his arms and pouted as they walked. "i guess it was just an assumption... that's a little disappointing, i shipped you guys."

"i-i'm not possessive!"

minhyun widened his eyes as he looked at hyunjin in a judging manner. he laughed loudly as he clutched his tummy with his hands. "well okay, mister 'mine, and only mine.' well i've gotta go and fetch some papers at the university."

hyunjin pouted with a scowl on his face. he pushed minhyun who was still laughing like a little kid. "oh my gosh- just leave!"

"okay, okay!"

izzzaa sWeEt ChAoS

hyunjin
am i possessive?

leo
yes squared

felix
either yes or yessss

changbin
yeah

christopher
well, if i were on jeongin's shoes, i'd think ur super duper possessive

minho
stfu ur a big foot

ahjussi 👺

okay

maybe i'm a little possessive

hmph

kids these days