Music turns me on...and so does my Ex-Bestfriend Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

I looked down and glanced between all of them trying  to find a place to sit.I finally walked towards Alex and Jesse crouching down and sitting between both of them.I looked at them and smiled innocently and chucked down the rest of the contents of the bottle and placed it  in the middle of the circle.

"so ready to play guys ?"I asked looking at all of them with an evil smile plastered on my face.

"I am suddenly not looking forward to this as much as I was before"said Alex looking a little scared 

"you are a hell of a lot stronger for someone so petite"said Jesse while the others nodded with him 

"well i hope you know the game.The cap will be the answer and the bottom will be the question.Got it ?"I said

i pointed at the top and bottom of the bottle for their better understanding while all of them nodded in agreement.I glanced at Damon who looked cocky as ever with a smug smile on his face.Oh just wait Damon,just wait.I am going to wipe that smirk off your face forever.

"ok then let the game begin"I said

I spun  the bottle and it went twirling on its middle  while we all looked at it,waiting for it to stop and select its victim.The bottle stopped and pointed it ends towards me and the mysterious hot guy.We both glanced at the bottle and then at each other with huge grins on our faces.

"ok Adrian pick your choice"said Alex from besides me 

Adrian,hmm that name suits him nicely.With his black tousled hair and green eyes,he looked like trouble and with that name of his it just made him seem more hotter.I brought the train of thoughts back to its track and looked at him.

"so Adrian Truth or Dare ?"I asked waiting for him to choose from his options

"dare"he said smiling triumphantly like he knew he has already won.Well,well,well looks like there is someone other than Damon who is way ahead of himself.OK then it is his time.

"OK then I dare you to...eat a whole carton of ice cream"I said and smiled 

He snorted and looked at me with his emerald green eyes.I could have died he looked so breathtaking right then and the fact that I could stare at him all I wanted to made me realise why I had agreed to play with them.I can stare at the most gorgeous guys in my school all I want and no one will notice.Come on ! I am  a girl too and sometimes I like to watch hot guys since  I never had and probably never will have a boyfriend.I don't blame them,I am not exactly the type guys look for.

I looked at all of them and they started laughing..really HARD Alex and Jesse even fell over.

"th-at is haha your dare!"said Jesse in between his fit of laughter

"No actually,I still have a little part left.You have to finish it in a minute and if you don't your out"I said smiling

Were they seriously thinking that I will give such a lame dare? its so 6 grade if I don't have the limit.He grinned at me giving me the look that he could even do it in his sleep.Ya right  it is harder that it looks,trust me you get brain freeze in like twenty seconds. I got up from my place and went to the kitchen to get the ice cream .I came back with two cartons of belgium dark chocolate and three spoons.

"ok then 1 2 3 GO "shouted Jason while he looked at his watch 

Adrian opened the box and started shoving the ice cream in his mouth.I went towards Jesse and opened the other box and gave him the spare spoon.It was like watching the final or most crucial event in a movie.Me and Jesse along with everyone else stared at him while he stuffed his mouth with ice cream,me along with Jesse were laughing and eating our own ice cream .