INCUBUS | HIS STORY

"Lord Yibo, We already found someone for you."

One of the demons spoke, dropping his head down as he kneel in front of his Lord.

Their Lord looked at them as he smirked, stooding up on his throne.

Wang Yibo, the half human, half Incubus who got innocently involved to the punishment of his parents when his mother broke the first rule of being a sex demon. Don't fall in love with humans.

now he's the one who suffered the cursed and live as a Incubus instead being a normal person.

"Where can I see that person? Did you make sure that's my type?" Wang yibo said, looking at his slaves demon as they nodded to their lord.

"He is Xiao zhan, a simple guy who studied at the University of Beijing. He lived with his brother and he's still single. We know that someone like him is your type." The demon answered.

" And he was also indeed handsome." The other demon added.

"Let me meet him." Wang yibo smirked as he transformed to his human from as his slaves rejoiced.

He went to the human world and acted like a human as he secretly manipulate his victim.

You need to make your victim fall in love with you and can give you a child. That child is the key to become a human again when he finally reaches 20 years old. You just need to keep him alive until he reaches to that age.

This is your chance to experience living as a human that you should be and leave to the Underworld where you don't belong, unable to experience what you deserve to experience but remember the first rule, Don't fall in love with human when you're still an INCUBUS.

That was his mother told to him before she give up being a succubus and died with his father as he was left alone to the underworld.

He just need to make Xiao zhan fall in love with him and gave him the key that he needed to taste the freedom.

unfortunately, he immediately fell for his victim when he first met him, it's hard to let him go but he need to do it by running away from his victim after he planted his seed inside of his victim.

But he thought, he will not have a problem leaving the child alone to his mother but he's wrong.

Watching them behind the shadow as the mother tried to get rid of his key, he knew he need to make a move by secretly protecting his key from danger.

Until the day comes of his freedom, setting him free and live as a human that didn't know how human life works as he came back to his victim that he'd fell in love while he was still an Incubus.