INCUBUS | SEVENTEEN

As usual, They met again.

A body that has a face of wang yibo was straddling between his parted legs as the other one was kissing his neck to his chest leaving marks everywhere that he wondered why he can't saw it when he woke up.

Xiao zhan felt a familiar kind of desperate species entering him and moving in and out hungerly and abusing his hole.

Moaning, groaning and skin slapping can be heard around inside of his room.

"Yibo..more please..."

A chuckled escaped on yibo's lips that busy working on Xiao zhan's hard nipples.

His thrust going deeper making xiao zhan's eyes turned white as he moaned.

"Beautiful.."  yibo muttered, bringing his lips back to xiao zhan's own before shoving his tongue inside.

Xiao Zhan's moans are like music to his ears, as he continue to hits the sweet spot to hear those sinful moans escape from xiao zhan's mouth.

"Argh, yibo! I'm c-close!" Yibo moved faster.

"Oh~ yes~ damn!!!!" Xiao zhan moaned again, grabbing a fistful hair of yibo and pulled it harsly resulting yibo to groaned from pain.

He stopped moving and glared at xiao zhan, "Stop pulling my hair! It's hurts!"

Xiao zhan snickered and let go of yibo's hair, putting his hands on the other's shoulder.

Wang yibo slammed back himself without a warning as Xiao zhan gasped in Surprised. He was moaning again each thrust he received from his top. His hands reaches again in yibo's head and unconsciously grabbed a fistful hair before pulling it again harsly.

"ARGH!!!!"

Xiao zhan opened his eyes, his hands was on Zhoucheng's head grabbing his hair.

"ARGH!! XIAO ZHANNNNNN!!!!" His brother groaned, he immediately let go of his brother's hair as he sat on the bed.

Zhoucheng looked at him with horror as Xiao zhan stared back at his brother who looked like he was raped by the ten girls on the street, he can't help but laughed at Zhoucheng.

Xiao zhan was laughing until he was rolling back on his own bed, clutching his stomach.

"W-what happened t-to you A-cheng?" Xiao zhan said between his laughters.

"You almost separate my scalp and hair!" Zhoucheng answered, fixing himself and glaring at his older brother.

Xiao zhan stop laughing. I thought, it's Yibo's hair?

"Done laughing?" Xiao zhan blinked his eyes and nodded.

------------------------🥀

"FANXING!!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAaksdhsgsjakalall"

"ENOUGH OR I WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS STORY!"

Fanxing immediately shut his mouth but he can't help but giggled when he imagined how his Zhan-ge was pulling his uncle Zhoucheng's hair.

EDITED: MARCH 24, 2021