INCUBUS | THE EPILOGUE

Wang yibo entered to xiao zhan's room as he found him peacefully sleeping on the hospital bed.

He went beside xiao zhan and pecked his forehead before he smiled at xiao zhan.

But his smile suddenly dropped when a scene showed up on his mind with the doctor and nurses that keep touching his Zhanzhan and trying to seduce him. They keep kissing him everywhere on his body.

Stop getting paranoid!

He gritted his teeth and glanced at xiao zhan before looking at fanxing who was sleeping in the sofa.

Yibo approached his older son before shaking him slightly.

Fanxing opened his eyes and look up to his father who was a killer stares that seems unfamiliar to him. He wasn't the Yibo that he knew.

"What did they do to xiao zhan?" Wang yibo said with his deep voice as fanxing shivered on his seat.

Fanxing looks at xiao zhan who was still sleeping and exhausted from the delivery as he looked back at yibo.

"Th-------they......they didn't touch mom." Fanxing said.

"They distance themselves two meters away from my mother." Fanxing added and smiled to his father.

Fanxing needs to lie or else his father will cause a scene in the hospital again and accusing a doctor for being a pervert.

Wang yibo smiled at his son as fanxing sighed in relief.

HOW CAN A PERSON GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY WHILE THE DOCTOR AND NURSES DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING?!

"Good!!!" Yibo exclamed loudly and patted fanxing's head.

"ARGH!!! SHUT UP YIBO!"

wang yibo immediately looked behind him as he saw xiao zhan was already awake and glaring at him.

He ignored the glares that xiao zhan was giving to him as he went to xiao Zhan's side as he happily smiled at him.

Someone suddenly knocked to the door as fanxing opened it, revealing a nurse carrying a baby with her.

"Here is your baby." She said as she carefully gave it to xiao zhan.

Yibo's eyes immediately shinned as he stared at the baby in xiao Zhan's arms.

"She's very beautiful." The nurse said.

Wang yibo looked at her, "obviously because I'm handsome."

"Heh?" The nurse gave a look at yibo as she just agreed to him by nodding her head.

Xiao zhan and fanxing only sighed as the nurse awkwardly smile before she left to the room leaving the family inside.

"She still have no name." Xiao zhan said.

"I will name her Girl." Yibo suggested. Xiao zhan immediately looked at yibo dumbfoundingly.

"What? She's a girl so I will call her Girl."

Fanxing stared at his father with a discomfort face as he can't imagine calling his younger sister with a name, GIRL.

We know that she's a girl but we can't also call her girl as her name.🤦🏻‍♀️

"What do you want me to call her? Boy? It's was obvious that she was a girl." Yibo said rolling his eyes.

"You're insane yibo" Xiao zhan said.

"But she's a girl!"

"YIBO!!!"

"OKAY I WILL CALL HER BABY"

xiao zhan glared at yibo. "Is it because she was a baby?"

Yibo immediately nodded at xiao zhan as he smiled.

"She will also turned adult soon, Yibo!"

"Then I will call her adult " yibo replied as he smiled proudly.

Xiao zhan just closes his eyes as fanxing just sighed, yibo is giving them a headache.

Fanxing suddenly thought, 'is it the reason why the don't want to marry each other?'

Fanxing didn't regretted why they got married because of him but he was just disappointed to his after he tried to kill himself so his mother will be convinced to marry his father that was more childish than him.

If his father was born human maybe --------

"Zhan, let me carry her too!!" Yibo said as xiao zhan was doubting if he will let yibo carry his daughter or not.

But yibo just keep pouting that made xiao zhan gave his daughter to him as yibo carried her.

"Wahhhh!!!! It feels nice~ I suddenly regretted now of running away when fanxing suddenly sprouted inside of your tummy " yibo said.

"You just regretted now? Not when you suddenly showed up in my house?" Xiao zhan said in Surprised.

Yibo just nodded at him "I didn't regretted that time." He smiled as xiao zhan wanted to choke him to death right now.

Although fanxing's real family is beyond to his expection, He was still lucky to have a feisty mother, a weird incubus father that suddenly turned human and a beautiful sister that he will going to take care soon.

-end.-

EDITED: APRIL 23, 2021