INCUBUS | FORTY-NINE

"Dad!!!! Uncle Zhuocheng!!! Mr. Lan is here!!!!!!!!"

Xiao zhan and Zhuocheng immediately rushed to the living room to greet their visitor.

As soon xiao zhan saw who was it, his phone that he was holding slipped on his fingers.

"W-why he is h-here?!" The man look up on him and their eyes meet.

Xiao zhan's eyes widened more as the man secretly smirked that didn't passed unnoticed in xiao Zhan's eyes.

"He's our visitor, mo--dad. He's mr. Lan" fanxing said.

Lan wangji immediately stood up from his seat and smiled to xiao zhan and Zhuocheng.

"Good evening, in case you forgot my name I'm Lan wangji." The man spoke with his deep voice.

"LIAR!!!" xiao zhan shouted and glared at the man.

"Fanxing stay away from him!" Xiao zhan said when he notice that his son was standing beside to the man.

"He's not dangerous, mom." Fanxing said.

Upon hearing what Fanxing just called him in front of the visitor, Xiao zhan glared at fanxing while the man named lan wangji was smirking.

Fanxing can't hold himself anymore as he blurted out, "MARRY HIM MOM!"

xiao zhan immediately lost his balance and Zhuocheng immediately help him.

"Are you okay for that Gege? Marrying my mom?" Fanxing said tugging lan wangji's sleeve.

"FANXING!!! YOU'RE INSANE!!! HE'S WANG YIBO!"

fanxing let go of lan wangji's sleeve as he blinked his eyes repeatedly.

"he's lan wangji." fanxing uttered. He doesn't know why Xiao zhan was calling Lan wangji as Wang Yibo.

"NO!! DON'T BELIEVE WHAT HE SAID! HE. IS. WANG. YI. BO.!!!!!!!!!!!" xiao zhan screamed as he was struggling in Zhuocheng's arms to kick the man.

Fanxing was more confused same as Zhuocheng.

"What do you mean?!" Zhuocheng asked, looking back and forth to xiao zhan and lan wangji.

"Nice to meet you again, xiao zhan." The man spoke and chuckled before sitting down on the couch and crossing his legs.

"You recognize me immediately..." Wang yibo said calmly as he keep smirking at xiao zhan.

"You're W-wang yibo? You're my father?" Fanxing muttered as his lips began to trembled.

Wang Yibo look at his side as he smiled, "I am-------"

He immediately cutted off when fanxing launched himself to the older, hugging him and sobbed on his shoulders.

"FANXING!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAYYY FROM HIMMMMMMM!!!!!!" Xiao zhan said and struggling more while Zhuocheng caged him on his arms.

"ZHUOCHENG!! LET ME GO! I WILL KILL THAT MAN!!! FANXINGGG!!! baby please!!!! Listen to me!!! Listen to your dad..."xiao zhan pleaded.

He want to tear his son away from the guy.

Fanxing looks at xiao zhan and sniffles, he was still hugging the man who was also hugging him back.

"you're not my dad." Fanxing said that made Xiao Zhan's blood boiled more.

"You----!!!!!"

"You're my mom!!!" Fanxing added before sobbing again to his father's shoulder and whispering to the man how he missed him and thanking him for always protecting him in danger while wang yibo patting his back.

Xiao zhan stop struggling on his brother's grip as he pleaded his brother to let him go.

"Fanxing I can't marry your mother." Wang yibo whispered to him.

EDITED: APRIL 9, 2021