INCUBUS | TWENTY-SIX

'Zhan, he's an incubus!'

Incubus.....

Incubus......

Incubus.......

"Yubin, what's incubus?"  Xiao zhan suddenly asked his deskmate.

Yubin looked at him confusedly. "I don't know, I didn't heard that word before."

Xiao zhan nodded to him as the curiosity eating him up slowly. He can't also asked Zhuocheng right now after he ignored him and now he regretted it.

If you don't believe your brother, I'll stay.

He was so confused. He wasn't sure if yibo was just a dream character or an incubus that Zhuocheng addresses him.

He suddenly remembered the existing Wang yibo. His former classmate and best friends who left him without a word.

What was wang yibo doing right now?

It's been two months since wang yibo left him but he was still hoping that yibo will comeback or visit him. Yes, yibo may visiting him on his dreams but he's not contented on it. He want a real fu------

"Earth on Xiao zhan!" Ji li said, snapping his fingers in front of his friend.

"Do you know what's incubus?" He suddenly asked ji li.

Ji li looked at him confusedly, "Is that a kind of food?" Xiao zhan almost answered him a nodd.

"I don't know that why I asked you."

Ji li shrugged his shoulders, "i don't know."

As he went home from school, he still ignored Zhuocheng and immediately proceed to his room.

He took his phone, turning it on and went to the internet and searched about Incubus.

Many articles showed up for him and he randomly clicked an article and read it.

Incubus are the an evil spirit that lies on persons in their sleep; especially : one that has sexual intercourse with women while they are sleeping.

"One that has sexual intercourse with women?" He blinked in confusion.

"But I'm not a woman." He said and chuckled as he confirmed yibo is only of his dream characters.

Yibo was right. He shouldn't believe what his brother blabbing about.

EDITED: MARCH 27, 2021