INCUBUS | NINETEEN

Fanxing and his friends, guo cheng and Qi peixin exchanged their farewells before headed home.

When fanxing was left alone after Gou cheng reached his own home, he was in his thoughts again about that wang yibo. He was too curious why he can't find any informations about the man.

Did he already died?

While crossing on the street with curious mind , he heard a loud honk that waking up his senses.

A sudden vehicle coming towards him in a high speed. He's eyes widened in fear and the last scene he can remember he was already laying on the middle of the road as he whispered Xiao Zhan's name.

When Fanxing opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the white ceiling.

He looked around trying to guess where he was right now as he noticed his surrounding that was all white.

"Finally, you're awake." A deep voice spoke beside him.

Fanxing immediately move his head to his side.

"Where I am?" Fanxing asked the handsome stranger.

"You're in hospital after I found you laying unconscious in the middle of the road, I guess you are hit by the car that ran away immediately." The stranger answered.

Fanxing blinked his eyes, trying to processed what just happened.

Someone entered to his room, "Fanxing!!!" Zhoucheng worriedly approched him.

"How's your feeling?" Zhuocheng asked.

"I'm okay, uncle" he replied and gave his uncle a smile.

Zhoucheng sighed and his gazed shifted on the stranger beside fanxing's bed.

"By the way, he's Mr. Lan Wangji. The one who send you here." Fanxing looked at the stranger and smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Lan"

In the evening, Xiao Zhan immediately rushed to the hospital after he was out from his work.

He almost ran to Fanxing's room and immediately opened the door.

"Fanxing are you okay? Who did this to you?" Xiao zhan worriedly checked fanxing.

"Zhan-ge, I'm okay. Luckily someone helped me and send me here but he already leave." Fanxing said.

Xiao zhan released a deep breath and smiled at fanxing.

EDITED: MARCH 24, 2021