INCUBUS | TWENTY-NINE

Xiao zhan can't stop thinking about what he dreamed last night.

What the old lady was talking about that he needs to believe his brother and she also mentioned about incubus again.

He looked at his phone laying beside on his book. He was in the library again to read a book but he can't focused on what he read when the old lady's voice keep echoing to his mind.

He picked his phone and opened it, bitting his own lips before typing in the search bar the word that he didn't want to encounter again.

Sex demons experiences

Many articles and links showed up as it's results and he slowly scrolled all of them as he sometimed read about the other's experiences.

My experience about succubus:

From: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

I had this dream about a woman on her late 20's. I don't know her but she looks really pretty.

She suddenly stripped my clothes up and revealing my body. She kisses my neck and lick it, soaking me with her saliva.

Everything happens so fast, all I can remember that woman send me to the highest level of heaven.

I thought it's only a wet dreams but when I reached my matured age, I searched about having a dreams like that and I found out she was a succubus, a female sex demon.

Xiao zhan was empressed by the blogger's experience and he can't believed that those types of creatures was existing.

He scrolled for more articles, links or blogs about it, as he stopped when his gaze landed on the bolded title from the another blogger. He's an INCUBUS.

Xiao zhan frowned and clicked the title.

He's an INCUBUS

From: XXXXXX

I just want to share about my experience on a male sex demon or what we called Incubus.

One night when I was peaceful sleeping when I dreamt about a handsome man standing in the front of my bed. He suddenly hovered on top of me and kissed me as I begged him to stop. The stranger on my dream raped me and I thought it was the end.

But every night , I kept dreaming about him as he repeated do those things with me until someone told me about sex demons and I also found out that he was one of those.

Please, If you dreamed about those dreams like what I dreamed, cut the ties with the man in your dreams. if someone told you who they're, please believe them.

Please believe them.

Xiao zhan stared at the context, the blogger's experience is same what he experienced.

He suddenly understand everything as he analyzes about what his brother told to him, the old lady on his dreams, the articles and the experiences of the bloggers. It was a proof!

His brother was right.

The man on his dreams named Wang Yibo is an Incubus.

EDITED: MARCH 27, 2021