INCUBUS | FOURTEEN

Xiao zhan spended his remaining time of his lunch break at the library, reading books in the corner where he was alone and it's his hobby before yibo came into his life.

Speaking of yibo, a sadness and longing hitted on xiao zhan. He closed his book and exhaled, feeling depressed when yibo left without telling him.

Wang yibo taught him how to live free, how to give yourself a break for awhile from studying and enjoy yourself as a youth.

He tried to contact yibo but he's not picking up his phone or sending him a message but still, yibo didn't replied.

He sighed again, looking at his wrist watch. He still have 45 minutes before his next session after lunch time and he decided to took a nap after going to his next session.

He woke up when he felt someone was staring at him. He lifted his head to looked up that person who keeps staring him while he was peacefully napping, his eyes bulged out, "YIBO?!" he exclaimed surprisedly.

"What are you doing here? I thought you already transferred to another school?" Xiao zhan immediately asked him.

"Can't I visit my zhanzhan?" Yibo pouted at him who was beside on xiao zhan's table that he was recently leaning on while he was napping.

"Can you go down? The librarian will see you" he said to yibo.

Wang yibo got down on his feet and faced xiao zhan, putting a hand on other's cheeks as he leaned forward.

Xiao zhan's breath hitched, staring back at yibo between his long eyelashes.

"Let's do it here?" Yibo whispered as his warm breath hitting on Xiao Zhan's lips.

"W-what?" He innocently asked.

Wang yibo only smirked at him, forcefully pulled him up and layed him on the table. Wang yibo hovered him immediately, pinning his wrist beside on his head.

"Lower your voice. We can't let the librarian hear us, right?" Yibo whispered, blowing his breath on Xiao zhan's bare neck making him shivered.

"No, yibo I can't."

Wang yibo only release a sexy chuckled on his ear and suddenly planted a butterfly kisses on xiao zhan's neck.

Xiao zhan's eyes immediately shuts and biting his own lips, preventing himself to make a noise when yibo sucked his neck.

"Are you sure?" Yibo asked, slipping a hand inside of his black slacks, palming his clothed member.

"Argh, Yibo! stop teasing me. Just do want you want and faster!!! I still have class!"

---------------------🥀

"What? That wang yibo guy visited my Zhan-Ge just to do that?!" Fanxing gritted his teeth.

"You know, what? "

"What?" Fanxing asked confusedly.

"You look like a mad cat." Zhuocheng laughed at his adopted nephew.

"Aish! Whatever, just continue what happened!"

EDITED: MARCH 24, 2021