INCUBUS | FORTY-ONE

"After one week, I decided to visit your zhan-ge on his new apartment--------------

--------------------------🥀

"Why are you here?" A cold voice welcomes Zhuocheng as the door opened by xiao zhan.

"Am I not welcome?" Zhuocheng chuckled awkwardly but the older only stared at him with his cold eyes that seems like telling his he's not welcome.

Okay, I get it.

"Get inside." Xiao zhan said and step aside letting Zhuocheng to entered inside.

The apartment is not big but it's neat, this is okay for Zhanzhan and for the baby. Zhuocheng thought.

"Why are you here?" Xiao Zhan ask him again with his cold voice.

"I bought lotus rib soup, shijie cooked it for you." He said as he showed the plastic in front of xiao Zhan's poker face.

"You can leave."

Zhuocheng blinked, "Zhan------"

"I'm going somewhere, so you better leave."

"Where?"

"Somewhere in china." Xiao zhan answered as he get his phone and wallet on the table.

"Xiao zhan!"

Xiao zhan only passes him, "leave.."

Zhuocheng only nodded in response and he went outside. Xiao zhan immediately locked the door and walked pass on Zhuocheng, ignoring his presence.

"Xiao zhan!!!"

He shouted and ran to catch up xiao zhan.

"Where are you going?" He asked again.

"To abortion."

Zhuocheng stopped walking and blinked his eyes, trying to process what just he heard.

Abortion?!

He catch up xiao zhan again, grabbing his wrist to stop him and turned xiao zhan to him. "ARE YOU INSANE?! THAT BABY IS INNOCENT!"

Xiao zhan looked at him as his eyes begins to watered. "i know"

"But I am too." He added, letting his tears falls down on his cheeks.

"I can't accept the baby, A-cheng." Xiao zhan said, wiping his tears that faaling more from his eyes.

"I know, I failed to protect you but you should not kill the baby. I can help you to raise the baby soon, I promise." Zhuocheng said, staring at his older brother's eyes.

"It's my fault. if I listen what you said to me, this is not gonna Happened."

"What do you mean, zhan?" Zhuocheng asked him.

"He's the father." Xiao zhan uttered, looking away to Zhuocheng.

"Wang yibo... He's the father."

Zhuocheng breath suddenly stop for awhile.

"I can't keep the baby. It's always reminds me of him."

-----------------------------🥀

"I tried to convince him to not abort the baby but I always caught him drinking abortion pills-----------"

Zhuocheng stopped talking when he heard a sob beside him. He looks at fanxing who was covering his eyes using his hands and sobbing that seems like he was very hurt after what what he heard.

"I-i c-can't listen it anymore uncle..." He hiccups.

"You want to continue this tomorrow?" Fanxing only nodded, still crying.

Zhuocheng hugged fanxing as his nephew cried on his shoulders. "Why did you cry?" He asked.

"I don't know but I feel hurt"

EDITED: APRIL 3, 2021