INCUBUS | THIRTY-EIGHT

A latest model of cellphone was in fanxing's hands, as he was staring at it for a long time and thought it's was just a dream.

"Gege, why did you buy me like this?" He asked as he stares at the phone, blinking his eyes.

"You don't like it?"

No, I don't like it because I love it!

"Eherrmmm... Thank you, gege. This is too expensive and I don't know when I can fully repay you for this." He said as he thinks about working on part-time job but he realized it's not enough to pay that cellphone.

Human can live with one kidney, righ------

"You don't have to pay me back, that's my gift for you." Lan wangji said to him and he mentally thanked the Gods again

"Thank you very much, gege"

Fanxing came out from the fancy car after lan wangji send him to his house as he thanked the man.

When he entered to their house inside, a voice startled him.

"Why are you late?"

"Zhan-ge, I forgot to inform you that I'm with Mr. Lan." Fanxing spoke as he looky down at his shoes.

Xiao zhan stood up from the couch and approched his nephew.

"Who's Mr. Lan?" He asked as he raised on of his eyebrows.

Fanxing look up on him, "Zhan-ge you don't remember about the man who brought me to the hospital?"

Xiao zhan bite his inner cheek as he looked around, "Yeah, I forgot him." He giggled.

"So you're with him?" Fanxing nodded.

"His nice, zhan-ge." He added, not having a plan to tell his Zhan-ge that the man bought him a phone as xiao zhan sighed in relief as after he knows that fanxing didn't went somewhere.

"Go, change your clothers. Let's watch Netflix and chill." Xiao zhan said and laughed, patting fanxing's shoulder.

Fanxing nodded as he went to his room, leaving xiao zhan alone in the living room.

I want to know that guy he always calls mr. Lan.

I don't trust him.

EDITED: MARCH 31, 2021