INCUBUS | THREE

4:47 pm

Watching a movie together with his uncle Zhuocheng was their daily hobby after he got home from school and also while waiting for his Zhan-ge.

Zhuocheng worked as a nightshift nurse while Xiao zhan worked as an art teacher, leaving fanxing with his uncle in the morning to evening.

But now he can't focus on watching the movie even though it is so interesting, but when he suddenly thought about what his friends talked about in the library, he lost his interest in continuing to watch the movie.

Fanxing glanced at his uncle from the other couch, gulping his own saliva and asked Zhuocheng.

"Uncle, do you already hear about sex demons?" He saw Zhuocheng's eyes widen, whipping his head in his direction.

"What are you asking about, fanxing? Where did you hear that?" Wang Zhuocheng asked him back.

"Peixin and Guo cheng talked about that recently."

"There weird hobbies again." Zhuocheng exhaled.

"Teenagers nowadays." Zhuocheng added.

Fanxing pouted and looked at his uncle.

"They said the sex demons are also known as incubus and succubus. Did they really exist in our world?" Fanxing innocently asked again.

"I already told you last time that you should stop hanging out with them if they continue to talk about those weird stuff!" Zhuocheng said and rolled his eyes.

"But I'm only asking you uncle, you don't need to freaked out," fanxing laughed at his uncle's nervous face.

"I'm not freaking out." He said calmly.

"But do you believe that they exist, uncle?" Fanxing asked again.

"Yes." His uncle answered.

Fanxing what to say something, but he was cutted off when Zhuocheng spoke again,

"I know about them. I have something to share about a story that your Zhan-ge once shared with me." he smiled at his adoptive nephew.

"He doesn't want me to share it with others because it is our secret, but...." Zhuocheng paused and took a deep breath.

"You're already old enough to hear about it. It's a story about Incubus, but do you really want to hear about the story that your Zhan-ge onced shared with me?" Zhuocheng asked his nephew.

Fanxing, on the other hand, felt excited and immediately nodded as an answer to his uncle Zhuocheng.

"Your zhan ge once met an incubus."

Zhuocheng looked away from fanxing and stared in the front as he inhaled again.

"Incubus is an evil spirit that lies on persons in their sleep, especially one that has sexual intercourse with women while they are sleeping," Zhuocheng explained.

They really exist?!

"Peixin and Guo cheng is rig-----"

"Just listen, okay?" Fanxing mentally sealed his mouth and nodded his uncle again.

"Back then, there was a boy ---------"