INCUBUS | THIRTY-FOUR

Zhuocheng cleared his throat, staring nowhere, fanxing only blinked his eyes while also staring at his uncle as he patiently waiting for him to continue the story.

"Your zhan-ge didn't tell me about his sickness and kept it as a secret on himself. I know he didn't what to worry the people around to him."

He stared back at his nephew, "but when our highchool graduation comes----------------

------------------------🥀

"Nice to meet you again," a dark voice said.

A dark figure standing in front of xiao Zhan's bed as it slowly crawls on top of him and he recognized who was it.

"Yibo?.." he stared at the man that he didn't saw for awhile as his eyes began to watered.

I miss you.

He want to say that words but yibo aggressively kissed him as he immediately respond. Oh, gosh! I miss this!

He put his arms on yibo's neck and pulled Yibo towards him to deepened their kiss as their tongues fighting each other.

The man on top of him started stroking his member while he moaned. Xiao zhan felt a burning lust between them, closing his eyes tightly as he released.

He's an incubus.

Shooting his eyes open and tried to stop yibo. "Ahhhh--st-stoppp----" No! He didn't want to do this again with him even 80% of his body responding to the incubus on top of him named Wang Yibo.

But the incubus seems turned into deaf, ignoring xiao Zhan's protest and he entered a finger inside of his bottom.

"Shit---pull it out---I don't want----ughhh fuck!---"

Fuck this feeling!

Fuck you wang yibo!

Oh, shit wrong!!!

"Fuck me, wang yibo.." he moaned out rolling his eyes to the back of his head.

When xiao zhan realized what he said, he mentally slapped his face. Stop being slut xiao zhan!!! This wang yibo is an incubus!!

Wang yibo pulled out his finger, smirking at xiao zhan.

He started at yibo, "Are you a incubus?"

"You really want to know who Am I?"

Xiao zhan blinked at him, slowly nodding his head as yibo removed himself on top of xiao zhan.

In a few seconds, A new figure was standing in front of him. A man with the same face but with a huge black wings behind his back and a long pair of horns suddenly grows on top of his head as the tips of his ears growing long.

"Yes, I am."

Xiao zhan immediately freaked out, backing away from the creature in front of him.

"No--- stay away from me. You devil!!!!" He said and formed a cross using his arms.

The incubus crawls his bed again and xiao zhan started to kick his feet to the creature.

"Y-you!! Go back to h-hell! You child of l-lucife----AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed when wang yibo pulled his both feet towards him.

"Oh my god!!!! Helpppp!!! Zhuocheng!!!!!" He screamed again, throwing a kicks and punches on the incubus.

The creature gripped his wrist and pinned in top of his head, Xiao zhan immediately squirms under him. Wang yibo found a red ribbon laying on xiao Zhan's night stand and immediately reached it to tied xiao Zhan's wrist on the bed border.

Xiao zhan widened his eyes more and tried to free himself. The incubus leaned to him as he whispered, " I want to take your soul where I came from together with me."

Xiao Zhan went cold after hearing those creepy words that the incubus whispered on him.

EDITED: MARCH 27, 2021