INCUBUS | SEVEN

Xiao zhan entered his own bedroom, it's almost 11 pm. He lay on his bed, covering himself with his thick blanket and said, "ah~ it's been a long day! I miss you, my bed."

He stares at the ceiling for a while, reminiscing his day encountering the new classmate. How yibo acted like they're already friends for so long, but he let yibo do all the things he wanted.

He yawned, feeling his eyelids getting heavier every second passes by until it closed on his own as his mind travelled again in his own Dreamland.

Xiao Zhan was awakened when he felt that someone was caressing his cheeks gently. He tried to move his body, but it he suddenly felt his body was getting numb for unknown reasons.

He felt someone kiss him on his lips softly. He felt a hands behind on his back, caressing it softly with his gentle touch and warm fingers that sending tickling feeling to xiao zhan.

He also felt someone removing his pyjamas and tugging his underwear's waistband. A hand slowly slips on it and touches his private part.

Immediately, Xiao zhan realized that something was wrong. He tried to open his eyes and greeted a dark figure hovering on him. He looked at the stranger on his eyes, trying to recognize him as his face was almost blurred, but in a span of 5 seconds, the dark figure suddenly disappeared.

Xiao zhan felt his body ached, realizing he fell from his bed. "What was that!" He murmured.

His heart almost goes out from his rib cage as it beats violently. His sweat formed on his forehead while he immediately calmed himself when he realized that luckily, it was only a dream.

It was almost a nightmare as it was supposed to be.

Xiao zhan went downstairs , proceeding to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

After pouring the glass with water, He immediately drank it without leaving any amount of water from the glass.

After drinking, xiao zhan put down the glass on the sink and walked to the kitchen table.

He pulled a chair, sitting on it, and tried to remember what happened on his weird dream.

Maybe it's only a wet dream,

Brushing off that weird feeling, he went to Zhuocheng's room, deciding to wake him up as he took his revenge.