INCUBUS | TWENTY-SEVEN

"Uncle, what happened to your relationship with Zhan-ge?" Fanxing asked.

"Also that same night, he went to my room and apologize but he told me to not to mention again about who is yibo and the word incubus" Zhuocheng answered.

"Then what did you do, uncle?"

"I love your Zhan-ge and I have a high respect on him as I treat him as my real brother. Being his brother, I followed what he said and I also thought that maybe yibo is just a dream character ."

Zhuocheng suddenly stood up from his seat and looked at fanxing.

"Let's continue this tomorrow, your Zhan-ge will arrive soon. "

The next day, fanxing was walking alone again way back to his home as a car suddenly honked beside him.

He stopped his tracks and gave a look to the familiar fancy car that stopped beside him and it's tinted window rolled down, fanxing smiled.

"Hi, Mr. Lan" he greeted.

The man inside the car went outside, taking a box inside his car and held it in front of fanxing.

Fanxing look at it, confusedly.

"This is for you." The man said but fanxing didn't accepted the box and he only stared at it.

"Just take it with you."

"What's this Mr. Lan?" He asked as he didn't removed his gazed from the box.

"It's a cake from my newly opened café." The man smiled at him.

Fanxing didn't have a heart to say No to the man that onced save him as he gladly accepted it. "Thank you Mr. Lan"

"It's a free taste and I hope you will visit the Café soon"

Fanxing nodded at him and he smiled.

"Should I give you a ride to your home?"

Fanxing's eyes widened. "Ah, It's okay Mr. Lan. I can walk and I almost reach my house."

The man nodded at him. "Okay. I will go first. Goodbye fanxing , see you around!" He said and went inside to his car, driving away from fanxing.

Mr. Lan was too nice.

As he went home with the cake that Mr. Lan gave him as free taste, he immediately told his uncle Zhuocheng about it and not forgetting to visit his saviour's café soon.

"Uncle, I want to hear the continuation of the story." Fanxing said, taking a seat beside his uncle and eating a slice of the delicious cake that Mr. Lan gave him.

Zhuocheng looked at his nephew and he continue the story.

EDITED: MARCH 27, 2021