INCUBUS | THIRTY

Many nights passed by, xiao zhan was more confused and afraid.

He was confused about why Yibo chooses him as his prey even xiao zhan still didn't confirmed that yibo is an incubus.

And he was also afraid of what will yibo do to him if he will ask the man about it. What if he will leave me?

He's not ready for that!

As the two siblings lived in the same roof, xiao zhan didn't mention anything about the incubus creature to Zhuocheng even he really want to ask his brother about it.

When the sun was replaced by the moon that shines at night, he was asleep again and expecting that the same dream again will repeat itself.

As what xiao zhan expected, a familiar body shape hovering on top of him again and smirking at him.

He just smiled at the beautiful man, as it's beauty captivating him.

The man on top of him kissed him gently as his tongue was roaming around inside of his mouth.

Xiao zhan pulled the man as he whispered his name, "yibo...I miss you..."

With a deep voice, yibo answered him. "I know."

Xiao zhan knows it will Happened again as the man lifted his thigh and put it above on his shoulder.

He closes his eyes when he felt something was entering inside of him, biting his own lips when he felt a stinging pain coming from his back.

Even it's just a dream, he can still felt like it was real.

Xiao zhan arched his back as the man slowly thrusting. "Ughhhh....yibo..ahh...please faster..."

Damn! He knows who wang yibo is, but he still keep is mouth shut. He don't want yibo to leave him yet. Duhh!!! Never!!

But half of him wants to ask yibo a many questions as his mind was in a mess today.

He want to tell yibo that he already believed Zhuocheng but he's also afraid of how will yibo react.

He shrugged off all the worries about as he enjoyed the hot night with the man in his dreams, thinking that maybe he should wait for the right time that yibo will the one who will confess everything on him.

He love the man so much and it's hard to let him go.

EDITED: MARCH 27, 2021