INCUBUS | TWELVE

"What?! That wang yibo guy forced my Zhan-Ge to do that thing with him?! I will literally kill him if I------"

"I'm not done yet! Can you just listen? Your Zhan-ge will arrive soon, " Zhoucheng said.

His nephew huffed, and he sighed before he continued his story.

---------------------------🥀

"XIAO ZHANNNNN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU MOANING AGAIN?"

Zhuocheng barges in at xiao zhan's bedroom. Xiao zhan immediately opened his eyes and sat on his bed.

"Where I am?! Where I am?" He repeatedly murmured, looking at Zhuocheng with frightened eyes.

"Obviously, in your own bedroom," Zhuocheng sassily replied, annoying rolled his eyes.

"Someone found you yesterday in the locker's area, unconscious." Zhuocheng said, walking closer at xiao xhan and putting the back part of his hands in xiao zhan's forehead.

"You're still burning," Zhuocheng said, retrieving his hands.

"I was found unconscious?" He confusedly asked.

"Maybe because of your sudden fever." Zhuocheng said.

"I have a fever?" Xiao zhan asked again.

"Yes, and stop asking me questions that I already answered. I'll be back, I will just get you a porridge." Zhuocheng said and left him alone.

He lay back on his bed, thinking about his weird dream, and now he didn't know how to face yibo again.

But the dream feels so real that he still can feel wang yibo's hands travelling to his body.

He immediately blushed by the thought of it and shifted his thoughts on the other things.

He suddenly thought how he got a fever yesterday when he was feeling heathy that time.

He shrugged off that thought and feeling as he waited for his brother to come back with a porridge.

--------------------🥀

"How will I kill That wang yibo guy if it only happens Zhan-ge's dream? He didn't even touch my Zhan-Ge in real life. "

"That's why I told you to listen to me!"

They heard the doorbell rang outside.

"If it is your Zhan-ge, don't mention or ask him anything about what I've told you," Zhuocheng said to him.

"Now go, open the gate for your Zhan-ge." fanxing nodded and went outside to open the gates.

"Hi Zhan-ge!" He greeted and stepped aside, letting xiao zhan enter on their inside.

As what Zhuocheng told him, he didn't mention and ask his Zhan-ge anything about what his uncle Zhuocheng shared with him.

He can wait, and there's still tomorrow.