INCUBUS | FORTY-TWO

Fanxing was on his way to his school right now, he wasn't in his mood right now. His steps are getting heavier until he reach to the campus gate and he stops.

He bites his lips to stopped his tears falling from his eyes. He didn't know why he was feeling hurt until now after his uncle Zhuocheng told him the continuation of his Zhan-ge's story.

He didn't know why he was hurt for the baby that he can't help but to cry his eyes out everytime he suddenly remembered how his zhan-ge want to abort his own baby.

Is it because he doesn't have his real parents?

Is it because he was jealous of that baby for having his or her own parents and also felt sad for the baby because his Zhan-ge wanted to kill him?

Fanxing can't help but let out a sob again, stepping aside as he cried more. Some students gave him glances as they thought his girlfriend broke up with him.

He wiped his tears as he fetched his phone that Lan wangji bought him for recently, he saw the time that he was already 20 minutes late but he didn't care. He dialed a number a familiar number and stopped himself to cry again.

It rang 3 times before the caller picked up the call, "Hello, fanxing? Goodmorning?"

"Gege...." He broke down again, holding his phone tightly.

"What Happened? Why are you crying?" The voice spoke to the other line.

He sniffles before answering, "can you pick me up in my school right now?"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Okay, Gege bye.." he said and ended the call. He squatted down on the side and puts his head on his kness.

Fanxing didn't know how to make the pain stop.

"Fanxing what happened?!" He looked up to see who was it.

"Wangji-GeGe..." He sniffles and stood up.

Lan wangji only looked at him worriedly but fanxing suddenly hugs him and sobs on his chest.

Fanxing on himself wanted to stop crying but the voice of his uncle keeps ringing inside of his head.

He felt the older hugged him back and patted his head, he didn't know why he suddenly felt home in the older's arms.

The feeling was too familiar, it's like he was hugging his Zhan-ge now.

"You want to go home?" The older spoke but fanxing moved his head sideways as he still buried his face on Lan wangji's chest.

"You want to go to my place?"

Fanxing sniffles again before nodding, one of the reason why he didn't want to go home yet because it was too early, he didn't went to his class today and he knew his uncles will surely kill him.

EDITED: APRIL 3, 2021