INCUBUS | FIFTY-FIVE

"Zhan, does it hurts?" Yibo asked him as he stands beside xiao zhan's delivery bed, looking worriedly to him.

Wang yibo only looked at xiao zhan who was panting while the nurses preparing him to the delivery room.

He felt like it was his fault that why his Zhanzhan was suffering now. He wanted to cry but he can't.

Xiao zhan clenched his teeth together from pain. "Y-you should try i-it s-sometimes."

Yibo only held his hands before kissing it, "I can't get pregnant, zhan. I'm sorry. " He said, wiping the sweat from xiao Zhan's forehead using his sleeve.

"But zhanzhan, I can pull the baby out now if you want."

Xiao zhan looks at yibo dumbfoundingly as he imagined yibo pulling the baby out inside of him.

Xiao zhan suddenly shivered.

Luckily the doctor arrived as he went to xiao zhan.

"If I said push, you push okay? " The doctor said as xiao zhan nodded, closing his eyes.

The doctor positioned himself to the middle as wang yibo immediately frowned.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STAY AWAY FROM MY ZHANZHAN!" Wang yibo exclaimed.

Xiao zhan only sighed as he held yibo's hands tightly, digging his nails to the bare hands.

"I'm just trying to help your wife to give birth, Mister." The doctor spoke.

"IF YOU'RE HELPING MY ZHANZHAN, WHY ARE YOU PEEKING HIS PRIVATE?! YOU PERVERT!" yibo exclaimed again.

The doctor only sighed as he positioned himself again. "Okay-------push"

Xiao zhan let out a scream while his nails digging in wang Yibo's hands. "I WILL NOT LET YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN WANG YIBO!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHH!!!!"

"Ouch!!! Zhanzhan you're hurting me!! You don't love me anymore?" Yibo said but xiai zhan didn't replied as a tears started to rolled down from his eyes.

Yibo stared at xiao zhan with terrified eyes as he glared to the doctor. He knew it is because of the doctor!

"Hey, why are you hurting my zhanzhan!!!" Yibo asked the doctor and glared at him.

The doctor just ignored him as he continued his worked. Yibo glanced at the doctor's hands that he thought it was touching xiao Zhan's lower part as he frowned again.

"YOU PERVERT! I SAID STAY AWAY FROM MY ZHANZHAN!" wang yibo held the doctor's collar.

"Y-YIBO..AHHHH---ASSHOLE!!! YOU----" xiao zhan groaned in pain as he felt the baby already coming out.

The nurses immediately parted yibo away from the doctor as the doctor glared at yibo. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU-----"

"YOU'RE THE CRAZY HERE! PERVERT!" yibo said and yanked the nurses as he punched the doctor, sending him to his unconscious mind.

looking at the scene, xiao zhan mentally cried.

"NO ONE CAN TOUCH MY ZHANZHAN EXCEPT ME!" he possessively said, glaring the nurses.

The security guards immediately barges in with the new doctor as they pulled yibo out of the delivery room.

"NOOOOOO!!!!! ZHANZHANNNNNN!!!!!" wang yibo said, kicking his feet in the air as the guards hold him, dragging him to the waiting room where Zhuocheng and fanxing are.

Fanxing immediately went to the delivery room to accompany xiao zhan as yibo keep whinning.

"noooooo!!!!!! Let me gooooo!!!" Yibo screamed again as the guards let go yibo causing him to slumped on the floor.

Zhuocheng looked at yibo ho was sulking on the floor, he can't believe that his brother married this man who was keep whinning about his xiao zhan.

"Yibo act as your age." Zhuocheng said.

Yibo looked at him as he sat beside Zhuocheng.

"B-but my zhanzhan!!! They're touching my zhanzhan!!!!" Yibo said with teary eyes as he shakes Zhuocheng's body.

"Listen here little shit! YOUR ZHANZHAN WILL GIVE BIRTH TO YOUR DAUGHTER THAT YOU PUT HIM INSIDE OF HIS TUMMY!" Zhuocheng said.

"But why can't he let the baby out alone?" Yibo cried and glared at Zhuocheng.

LAST CHAPTER BEFORE EPILOGUE

EDITED: ARPIL 16, 2021