INCUBUS | EIGHTEEN

"uncle, did you met That wang yibo?" Fanxing asked him.

Zhoucheng suddenly thought about it, 15 years already passed after his brother told that story to him, "No, I only know his name but I didn't met him. Though I keep pestering him to let me met him but Wang Yibo already transferred another school." Zhuocheng explained to fanxing.

Fanxing nodded.

"But how do you know his name if you didn't met him?" Fanxing asked again.

Aish!!! This kid!

"Your Zhan-ge uses Wang Yibo's name everytime he informed me where he was."

Fanxing nodded again.

"Do you have any question?"

"Is wang yibo handsome?" Zhoucheng mentally facepalmed.

Zhuocheng stared at Fanxing and immediately looked away.

"Based on your Zhan-ge's information, he's damn handsome." Zhoucheng sighed.

Fanxing just nodded, thinking how handsome that wang yibo is.

"We will continue this tomorrow." Zhoucheng stood up from his seat, looking at the wall clock that shows 4:30 pm.

Fanxing nodded in responsed. He also stood up and went to his room, changing his clothes and went to his study table.

While doing his assignment, he can't help but got curious about that Wang Yibo.

How he looks and how rich he is, to the point that he migrated to other country to study.

Fanxing gazed at his phone, laying beside on his notebook. His temptations lingering to him, biting his lips and he immediately picked up his phone and opened it.

He searched to the internet about a person that named Wang Yibo.

Content not found.

He didn't gave up on searching to the person who has a name of Wang Yibo but the results are still the same, seems like that wang yibo didn't exist.

He put back his phone and wondering about wang yibo.

Did Zhan-ge just invented that name when he was telling the story to uncle Zhoucheng?

Is that story really happened or just a part of zhan-ge's imagination like the imagination of the author of this book?

He suddenly heard a knocked on his door, " fanxing, your Zhan-ge already arrived."

He immediately went downstairs to met his Zhan-ge forgetting about the existence of wang yibo.

EDITED: MARCH 24, 2021