INCUBUS | TEN

He's going to meet yibo,

He's going to meet ------

"Goodmorning Zhanzhan"

Oh, fudge! Yibo is already in front of him.

"Hi y-yibo, g-goodmorning." Xiao zhan replied, looking away from his seatmate.

Xiao zhan was too embarrassed by his own self after his wet dreams about his seatmate. Due to his embarrassment, he tried to avoid yibo as much as possible, but yibo noticed it.

Xiao zhan put his stuff again in his locker before going to his brother to go home with him instead of going with wang yibo.

He can't face wang yibo right now even wang yibo didn't do anything wrong with him. It's just his wet dream with yibo triggering himself.

He fetched his phone in his pocket and sent a message to Zhoucheng that he wanted to go home with him together.

But his locker's door violently slammed by his own, creating a loud noise echoing to the whole empty hallway.

He put his hands on his chest from shocked, feeling his heartbeat beating so fast.

"Xiao zhan." A voice from his back spoke as he accidentally let go of his phone, falling it on the hard floor.

He immediately turned to face the owner of that voice that gives him again a mini heart attack and the reason why he acciy let go of his phone that it's currently laying on the floor.

Stop scaring me for heaven's sake!

Recognizing the owner of that voice, Xiao zhan felt his blood go cold.

"Uh...yibo, I already told you, I can't go with you today, right?" He said.

Yibo only stared at him with unfamiliar eyes.

"Are you afraid?" Yibo suddenly spoke.

Xiao zhan looked at him confusedly and replied, "Of what?"

Yibo didn't answer him. Xiao zhan crouched down, picking up his phone on the floor.

"Thank you, it's still alive." He said, putting his phone back on his pocket.

"Come with me." Yibo said, still staring at him.

"I can't. Zhuocheng is waiting for me, " xiao zhan answered and tried to leave.

Yibo trapped xiao zhan with his arms when he tried to leave and glared at xiao zhan. "Come with me." He repeated.

"No." Xiao zhan pushed yibo away from him.

This was his first time seeing wang yibo with his stubborn attitude, and he's not used to it.

"I will make you come with me." Wang Yibo gripped his wrist, dragging a protesting xiao zhan with him somewhere.

---------------------🥀

"Woah! Really, that Wang Yibo guy forcefully make Zhan-ge come with him?" Fanxing asked.

"Yes, and I told you to stop interrupting me, right?" Fanxing only chuckled before apologizing to his uncle.

"Then he dragged your Zhan-ge in-----------"