He doesn't reply, but closes his eyes instead. Ouch, he doesn't even want to look at me.

"Give me a minute," he groans, and I decide to awkwardly remove myself from the situation by slowly getting up from the couch and heading into the kitchen.

I really don't know what to do, because I'm a girl and we don't have issues like that, besides getting hit in the boob but that doesn't even hurt that bad.

I open my freezer and pull out an ice pack, and then grab a towel so it's not as cold.

"Here you go," I shamefully hand him the ice pack when I reach him, but he only laughs.

"I'm fine, love. I don't need an ice pack. It just hurts a bit, but I'm fine," he tells me and I want to punch myself in the face. 

"Don't be so embarassed, it was bound to happen sooner or later, I knew you wanted my dick pretty bad but I didn't know this badly," he says and my face fries up like a greasy pan.

"Niall!" I shriek, covering my face and running away to the kitchen, but he only stands up from the couch and wraps his arms around me before I can really escape.

"Sh, it's okay. I would want my dick if I were you too," he whispers into my ears and I feel like I want to die in the moment.

"Niall, stop," I whine.

"I know, I know. I'm just teasing you. I'm waiting until you want too," he says.

"Want to what?" I ask, confused.

"You know...do the dirty,"

I can't help but burst into laughter, just at his Irish accent saying those three words.

"Maybe first you should put a ring on my finger," I tell him in an unserious tone.

"Okay, I will. Someday, maybe not today, but I will," he says, and surprisingly his words seem pretty honest. I didn't expect him to actually take the idea of marriage for consideration. 

I have never even thought of the future with Niall, to be completely honest. I am thankful for the moment and relationship we are in now, and I don't want to rush or push him into doing something that he doesn't want to do, forcing him away from me. 

"I wasn't serious," I tell him.

"But I am," he whispers seductively into my ear and I melt at the soft tone that sends goosebumps down my spine.

Right now, I wish I was one of those girls that didn't mind giving herself up so easily and giving herself to any boy that turns her on, but I've always believed sex should be after marriage, it's just something I feel is right. Not for religious purposes, because I'm actually not the most religious person. I used to go to church every Sunday when I was living with my parents,  but I haven't since then. It's not that I don't want too, it's just that I don't really think of it.

"I really don't want to leave you," he kisses my ear after he says this which turns me into more of a puddle at his feet.

"Then don't," I compromise.

"I have too. I have to work, go to interviews, award shows, prep for our next tour..." he trails off, and I don't even want to think of him touring the world for months without barely any contact. I can barely handle the long distance as is, right now. I can't even imagine what him being on tour will entail.

'I know," I sigh.

"Come with me," he says.

"I can't, and you know that," I tell him. I have to get a job, hopefully with that guy Niall is trying to set me up to work for, and I have to get my life at least some what stable before I just get on a plane and fly away across the globe.