1 Omega

1 Omega

Originally Published: April 30, 2020

The moment of a baby's birth should bring happiness to the parents.

Why wouldn't it?

Yet, in the noble home of Vatli at the birth of their first born the Master of the house, Evien, was angry with his new son. This child was to be his heir, but with his rank of omega that could never happen. 

Evien refused to announce the baby as his child.

The first lady of the house, Litlep, was crying. She knew her husband would not let her keep her baby, but she was able to convince him to allow him to live in their home.

Ash grew up knowing his family did not want him.

Evien Vatli, sadly, told the servants to announce the death of his first born son. Instead of ruining his family's honor and reputation in saying he was but an omega.

There is no way the young boy should have known who his parents were, but he did.

He remembered the day of his birth, with his father's shouting. His mother's cry. Or maybe not. He could have mixed up this moment with another and only think it was this day because of what he heard from servants gossiping. Oh, how they love to gossip.

Ash was cared for by all of the servants of the Vatli home, giving them little to no sleep when they were assigned to babysitting. It quickly became apparent of their hatred towards him.

Even if he was an easy child to take care of.

He only cried when he needed something. A diaper change, food, and the few times he threw up all over his clothing.

But it seemed they hated him for the fact he cried at all, but he wouldn't have to if they did their job correctly.