Part 27

Later that day

Jeremy's POV

We took the bus to the venue and everyone got off as soon as we parked.

I sat on the couch waiting for June who was getting dressed. My thoughts wandering to last night.

I liked her at my house, it made it feel full. if that made any sense.

I looked up as she walked into the lounge wearing shorts, showing off her amazing legs and a sleeveless ADTR band t shirt.

She grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and smiled at me ready to go. I stood up and held open the door for her, she kissed me on the cheek on her way out.

I quickly took her hand in mine as we walked. She was unusually quiet and I looked at her face instantly knowing something was wrong.

I stopped and turned towards her not letting her hand go, she looked at me confused.

"Something's bothering you. What is it?"

She smiled slightly and took a deep breath.

"I remembered again."

It took me a while to catch on, but I finally realized what she she was talking about.

"Why is it bothering you?" I asked absentmindedly stepping towards her. I saw her bottom lip start to quiver and I got really concerned.

"Hey baby what is it, you can tell me." I brought her into a hug my chin resting on her head.

She buried her face into my chest and I felt her shaking.

"I remembered the first night I met you. When we were sitting outside of the hotel."

I waited a bit before responding.

"Why does that make you sad?"

"I- I remembered the last night too. I remembered what you said right before I left, I remembered the accident. I remembered the headlights again." I felt tears soak into my shirt and I hugged her tighter.

"Shh, baby it's okay. You're okay, it's over now. You don't have to be scared love, I got you." I whispered into her ear and her breathing slowed.

I pulled away holding her face and wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"You're fine, okay? It's over."

She nodded and sniffled. I couldn't help but smile at her red nose.

"I love you." I whispered again and she broke into a smile.

"I love you too." She kissed me softly.

"I love you more." I said as she pulled away.

We walked around the venue for a while stopping every time someone asked for a picture or wanted me to sign something.

I walked for a second holding my hand out behind me and when June didn't grab it I turned around, panicking when I didn't see her.

I looked around and finally spotted her squatting down next to a cute little girl in a pink dress, maybe 5 or 6 who was crying. I hadn't even noticed her.

I walked up and saw June take the little girls hand and hold it.

"Hey it's okay sweetie we'll find your mommy don't worry."

The little girl looked up at her.

"I came with daddy." She whispered looking at me, June turned back to me and then nodded.