Part 25

CAUTION SMUTT WARNING IT GETS INTENSE IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUTT STOP READING!!

Hope you enjoy!!(: xoxo

I had just got comfortable in the sand when Jeremy came over.

"Come get in the water with me!"
"It's far!" I whined.

He smiled. "I can help you with that!"

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me up, then threw me over his shoulder as everyone watched.

"Jeremy no! Stop!" I yelled and hit his back.

"That's seems to be his favorite way of holding her." Kevin laughed.

"You better not throw me in the water!!" I screamed.

"We came to the beach for the water June." He laughed as the water was now up to his knees.

"No I came for the sun." I whined.

He laughed. "Well it's to late now!"

He dropped me in the water and the cold nipped at me.

When I came up for air everyone was laughing.

"You guys suck that's not funny!" I yelled wiping my face.

Jeremy laughed and hugged me from behind.

"I love you baby." He whispered in my ear and I turned and squinted at him.

Jeremy didn't let me leave so we swam around and splashed each other with the water.

"We're hungry!" Neil yelled from the shore.

Jeremy grabbed my hand and led me out. We made our way on to the bus which was parked by the beach.
Everyone but Jeremy and I changed quickly and left to go eat when the cab came.

"So what else do we have to do?" I asked as Jeremy sat on the couch next to me.

"Well right now you're going to change." He kissed the side of my head.

I walked to the back to do as he said. I started changing and felt the bus start to drive.

"Jeremy where are we going?" I yelled trying to balance myself as I pulled on some shorts.

"Somewhere." He laughed.

When I was done changing and fixing my hair I walked out and sat in the seat next to jeremy just as he turned into a small street.

"Where are we?" I asked looking through the windsheild.

He smiled and pulled up into a driveway.

"We're at my house." He turned off the bus.

I smiled as he jumped up excited.
I followed him out of the bus and into the house.

"You made plans for us to be at your house?" I laughed looking around.

"Yeah." he nodded. "the guys are a lot of fun and all but I wanted some time with just you."

I smiled and blushed focusing my gaze around the house.

There was a black couch right in front of the flatscreen and then a door way to the kitchen in the next room.

I looked back to Jeremy who was staring at me. I smiled.

"You can look around if you want." he said with his hands on my waste moving past me and going up the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a back door and a table to the side. I turned and walked back to the living room not wanting to touch or move anything.