Part 36

June's POV

"I want to do something today." I smiled as Jeremy took a sip of his coffee from across the breakfast table.

"Like what?" he looked at me smiling, I thought about it for a second.

"Let's go to cocoa beach!" I said excited.

"Can the guys come?" He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Of course!" I smiled getting up and putting my plate in the sink.

I walked up stairs and went into Jeremy's bathroom, I turned on the shower and started undressing.

I stuck my hand in the shower to check the temperature and jumped when Jeremy wrapped his arms around me.

"Why wasn't I invited?" Jeremy stood behind me with a raised an eyebrow.

"You're always invited to shower with me silly." I grinned and he squinted at me.

"But you always tell me to come."

"Okay," I said, "get in the shower with me!" I smiled and he pulled his shirt over his head. I got in while he finished undressing.

I turned away from him as he got in, I've kinda grown to be self conscious about my stomach. Yeah I'm pregnant but I don't know I just feel huge and unattractive, I don't really want him to look at me.

He wrapped his arms around me and pressed against my back, resting his hands on my stomach lovingly.

"I love you." he whispered as he kissed my shoulder.

I smiled and blushed. He turned me around and kissed me as the water fell on us. His hands still on my stomach.

After we were done I wrapped myself in a towel and sat on the bed looking in a mirror.

"What's the matter baby?" Jeremy asked as he walked past the mirror to his closet only wearing a towel around his waist.

"I don't know what to wear." I mumbled still staring at myself.

"We're going to the beach so I guess a bikini." Jeremy shrugged.

"No," I shook my head, "I can't I'm too big."

Jeremy frowned at me.

"You have no idea how much it upsets me that you just said that." He said seriously.

"I'm sorry, it's just." I was at a loss for words.

He shook his head.

"Don't apologize to me I know that your beautiful, just wear whatever you want." He said looking at me blankly then leaving the room.

Ouch that hurt. I really didn't like upsetting Jeremy. I hated when he felt bad and especially if it was cause of something I said or did. I could honestly say that in this period of my life Jeremy was my everything.

He has done so much with out needing to, and I love him more then I love life.

I picked up my phone and called Amillia.

"Hello?" She sang into the phone.

"Hey are you coming today?" I asked hoping I'd get to see her.

"Uh yeah we got the invite from your lover boy." I could hear her grin.

"Okay well can you come early and stop somewhere and get me a white bikini? We can get ready here!" I asked hoping she'd say yes.

"Okay no problem. Well be there in a bit! love you bye!!!" She hung up.

For now i slipped on some track shorts and one of Jeremy's shirts I'd cut into a tank top for me. I didn't bother putting on a bra, it wasn't comfortable and Jeremy liked my boobs and I'm trying to suck up.

I walked downstairs and threw my hair in a bun. Jeremy was sitting on the couch. He glanced at me then back to the t.v then back to me.

"Not fair Bug." He groaned looking at what i was wearing.

"I didn't do anything!" I pouted and walked over and sat next to him leaning away.

"No bra, nice touch." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Hey it's not my fault you can't stay mad at me!" I pushed out my bottom lip.

All of a sudden he was hugging my waist laying down with his head on the side of my belly.

"I could never be mad at you baby, ever." He mumbled and looked up at me, I got butterflies and I blushed.

"I love you so much Jer." I smiled and played with the back of his hair.

"Love you most." he grinned.

Ugh this man is amazing. My life is perfect, he makes everything perfect.

We stayed in that position on the couch for about an hour, every now and then Jeremy would kiss my hips or stomach. Finally the doorbell rang and Jeremy jumped up. I slowly got off the couch as Amillia and Tony walked in followed by Neil and Josh.

"AWH!! Beautiful beautiful beautiful!" Neil yelled and bear hugged me.

"Come on up the stairs lets get ready!" Amillia said already making her way to the second floor.

I smiled and followed her up. We walked into the room Jeremy and I share and pulled the bikini out of the bag.

"Oh my god this is really nice, I ment like target or something!" I laughed.

"Nope nope, it took into account you best feature!" She grinned.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Your boobs!" She smiled and I looked down.

"Thanks!" I grinned.

I looked at the bikini, it was completely white except the black ring that holds the chest in the middle and to smaller black rings on my hips for the bottoms.

"Nice." I mumbled as I slipped it on.

"Yeah and then I got you this. I didn't want you to get cold, and I thought you'd like it." She pulled out a thin flowy tie dye dress that stops before the knees.

I put it in on and a pair of sunglasses.

"Ready?" I sang to Amillia and she nodded.

We walked down the stars and saw everyone was already here.

"What cars are we taking?" I asked as I reached the bottom step.

Everyone shrugged and I laughed, I guess we'd figure it out.

Jeremy and I along with Amillia, Tony and Neil came in our car and the others figured it out.

We got there and walked around for a while looking through shops and stuff till we went down to the water.

Jeremy grinned widely when I took off my dress to go into the water, I pretended I didn't see it. I walked down to the shore and let the water touch my feet, it wasn't too cold.

"Hey baby." Jeremy placed his hands on my hips.

"Hey." I smiled. He slowly put his arms around me and kissed the back of my head.

"White is still your color." I looked at him and he smiled at me.

After a couple hours we went and ate at a little cafe then went back to Jeremy's. Well I guess ours. Some of them left and some stayed to hang out with Jeremy and i.

I couldn't be happier when Jeremy and I crawled into bed around 11.

I curled up to his chest and he wrapped his arms around me and I quickly fell asleep.
~~~~~~~
Kinda short and it took forever because I was trying to put it off cause I know what's coming!! Next chapter will be crazy, hope you guys like it!