Part 5

June's P.O.V.

I waved to the guy in the tow truck and closed the door. I turned around and Jeremy grabbed my waist and pushed me against the door. "Where were we?" He said in his husky voice and started kissing down my neck. "Wow slow down there." I said giggling. "Why," he huffed pouting, "We we were having so much fun." I laughed. "Yeah I know but I'm hungry." I said laughing at his face. I kissed him softly and pulled away he groaned. "I want food." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Let's get some food!" "Okay fine but I'm buying." he said hugging me.

We got dressed and Jeremy jumped in the driver's seat before I could say anything. "Where are we going?" I asked excited. "It's a surprise!" He said grinning. "I hate surprises." "Well you'll like this one." 20 minutes later we pulled into a parking lot, "don't open your door." Jeremy instructed. "O-okay?" he got out and came around to my side he opened my door and motioned for me to get out. I slid out of the car and he pulled me into a kiss. I really had no words for how Jeremy made me feel. He led me inside, "How many?" the woman at the front desk asked grinning at us. "Just two." Jeremy answered putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. "You're cute." He whispered in my ear. "Shut up."I blushed. The girl led us to a small private table and Jeremy pulled out the seat for me, "my lady," grinning from ear to ear. I sat down and he sat across from me. After we ordered we talked about everything from our past to what we plan to do in the future, only stopping when the waiter brought our food. "June," Jeremy said quietly in a serious tone, and I looked up, "I know this might sound crazy or I might come off weird but I," he stopped looking around nervously. "Just tell me J. whatever it is I probably already thought of it." I said he was really starting to freak me out I reached across the table and grabbed his hand, he smiled. "I want you to stay with me." I said almost too fast I couldn't hear him. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "Finish warped tour with me, I know it barley started but I really, really want you to come. I know you have a job and a life to get back to but I want to be with you, you can stay in my bunk ill sleep on the couch if you want. I just I really want you there." He said starting to ramble. He looked at me nervously when I didn't answer right away. "Jeremy," I said slowly, I let go of his hand and he looked down at his plate, "I think it'd be better if we shared." He looked up at me confused. "I mean what fun is sleeping in your bunk if you're not going to be in it." I said smiling. "So yes?" he asked hopeful, "of course!" I said and he leaned across the table and kissed me passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry its so short ill upload a longer one later, and it was alittle boring but i hope you guys like it!