Part 33

Jeremy's POV

I walked out of the bus tired and wanting to be cuddling with June right now, but Andrew needs to see me. I sighed realizing I should've grabbed a jacket. Its a foggy day in Bakersfield California.

We haven't played here before so I was looking forward to the new memory and and adding this place to the list of venues the bands played at.

I found Andrew near our merch tent.

"What is it?" I said a little dramatically.

"We need to start discussing the next self help." He said looking at something on his phone.

"We need to do that exactly right this second?" I asked sarcastically.

Andrew smiled up at me. "Don't give me attitude mister lover boy!"

I grinned up at him. "well talk about it later then." He said as tony perry walked by.

I walked into his path and she stopped and smiled at me.

"What's up Jeremy?" He asked looking to Andrew then back to me.

"You're with Amillia all the time, she tells you everything. Whats wrong with June?" I squinted at him.

His eyes shifted around and then he stood up straight. "I- I don't know what you're talking about."

I rolled my eyes and sighed getting impatient. "Perry I like you a lot you're a cool kid but I refuse to believe Amillia didn't tell you what was wrong the second she figured it out, and if you don't tell me I will kick your ass." I was half joking and half not.

He blushed and looked around nervously. " I can't tell you, I'm so sorry."

"Perry." I said stepping towards him and he stepped back.

"Look I really don't want to punch you so I'm going to try one more time." I said pleading, tony raised an eyebrow. "I'm going to pull out my hair I'm so worried about her. I can't sleep."

"Okay, okay." Tony said looking around. "Amillia said that she showing the majority of the signs and that in her professional opinion that.." "spit it out Tony!" I yelled.

"She says June's pregnant." he said and looked at the floor.

"What?" I said taking a step back.

"You should ask June, Amillia told me she's a nurse too. It'll make sense." I almost couldn't hear him speak.

"Jeremy are you okay?.. Jeremy!" Andrew called knocking me back to reality.

"Did you say pregnant?" I asked still looking at Tony.

He nodded nervously and stared at me. I started walking away, I don't know where I was going. I just needed to get out of there. i need to relax.

It's not unheard of for people my age to suffer from heart attacks and I feel dangerously close to one.

Okay, June is pregnant. June, is pregnant.

I was having a conversation with myself in my head.

Okay, what do I do. what should I do. June doesn't know that's for sure. do I tell her? Do I tell everyone. FUCK. I'm about to be a dad, June's going to be a mom. The more I think about this and repeat it in my head the more it doesn't seem to bad. I'm going to have a family, with the most beautiful girl on the planet. A girl that I love with everything I have and I know loves me to 'the moon and back'. I smiled realizing that I know I want to spend everyday of my life with her.

The bus came into view and knew where I was headed. I slammed the door open with so much force the bus shook.

Josh who was sitting at the table stared up at me wide eyed.

"Are you okay Jeremy?" He looked really scared.

"I'm fantastic, why do you ask?" I said and walked over and sat in the booth next to him.

"You're grinning and you look kinda crazy." He said leaning away from me.

"I'm great, oh hey is June up yet?" I asked looking at the hall that leads there.

"She's back there with Amillia they're getting dressed to go out somewhere.

I got up quickly and found them both in the back. June was changing and Amillia was sitting on our bunk.

"I don't think you want to be sitting up there, a lot of baby making goes on." I said as I stood in the door way.

Amillias eyes widened and June laughed.

"Or the practice of it at least." she giggled and Amillia got down.

I putted her into a hug and patted her head.

"Hello Amillia you amazing human being." She pulled away confused and I laughed.

"So do you want to share with June or should I?" I asked looking at them both.

"Share what?" She asked as she pulled down her shirt.

I smiled at her.

"Amillia told me what she thinks is wrong with you." I stated and Amillia looked at me like what the fuck.

"Yeah, I had to tell someone." She mumbled going along with me.

"So what is it tell me." She rolled her eyes.

"First." I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms and kissed her. "I love you."

"Okay I'm scared now, someone please!!" She looked panicked.

I glanced at Amillia and she was grinning.

"June you're pregnant." She blurted.

She looked at both of us and smiled. "no seriously guys."

"We're serious June." I said looking down to her and her face went white.

~~~~~~~~~
Okay there it is! You guessed it! But seriously things happen and everything works out okay! Don't hate me!