part 15

Jeremys POV

I called Amillia and told her everything that happened and not even five minutes after i hung up Junes jeep was speeding towards us. She barely put the car in park when she jumped out waving a freaking baseball bat yelling, "Where is that f*cker

"He left." I said looking back at June laying in the grass with her eyes closed. "Why the shit is he still able to walk Jeremy?"

"He wouldn't be alive if those bikers hadn't pulled me off him." i said still pissed that i let him hurt my June, more pissed at myself than anyone.

Neil and I helped June into the car even though she kept saying she was okay. The side of her face was still red and she kept wincing.

I got in the car next to her and she laid her head in my lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junes POV

We finally got back to the bus and i was exhausted i collapsed onto the couch Jeremy went to the mini fridge and got some ice put some in a towel and came over to me an placed it on my cheek. Everyone else was outside talking, i laid my head in Jeremy's lap again. After a while i decided to make conversation. "Thank you." i said looking up at him.

"For what?"

"For standing up for me today." i said, he looked away.

"You still got hurt."

I sat up, and looked at him. "Doesn't matter to me you were still there."

"It matters to me." He said looking down.

"Hey, stop that. Look at me." I said and he looked up.

"I've been hurt plenty of times but not once has some one stood up for me,"

I took his face in my hands. "and I think that's what counts, so thank you." He half smiled but still looked upset.

He kissed me and I kissed him back. I was starting to really need him around me, and i don't know if that's a good or bad thing. In that moment i wanted to rip his clothes off again.

Apparently he was reading my mind. He softly forced me over never breaking the kiss and he was soon on top of me. It hurt my jaw but it was so worth it. He had one hand on my hip and the other around the back of my neck

I broke the kiss and he looked at me grinning. "What?" i asked suspicious. He winked at me and started kissing down my neck. "Oh you're going for my weakness, that's not fair."

I started pouting. He started biting and sucking on my skin softly. "Ooh baby two can play at this game." I said as i pushed him off and got on top of him.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise. I pulled off his shirt and he chuckled, "someones excited." honestly i was because of what he'd done for me today, it was hot.

I kissed him while running my hands down his chest and he shivered. He was getting hard and i was getting really sexually frustrated, i started to kiss down his neck and he started moving himself under me.

A moan escaped my mouth and he growled, he was frustrated to. "Hey guys we ne- oh my god, my eyes." Alex said and closed the bus door again.

"if you guys are going to get freaky at least go to the bunks people use that couch!" He yelled through the door and there was a course of 'ewws' and then Neil, "Shut it Alex you're jealous they're getting some."

I laughed and Jeremy groaned, "We need to be alone soon."

"Maybe next week." I said while cursing mother nature in my head. He nodded remembering why.

"I don't think I'm going to watch you guys play today. Im really tired and i feel like crap." i said sadly.

"Its okay baby, just feel better. ill be back when we're done."

"no its okay take you're time talk to fans and things."

Jeremy smiled. "Okay I'll be sure to talk to fans... and things."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Jeremy's bunk and it was already dark outside. I looked at my phone and it was 10 at night. Wow id been asleep for a while, no one not even jeremy was in the bus.

I was about to call him when i realized he could probably use a night out. i got my blanket and pillow and moved to the couch i was just about to turn on the T.V. and watch a movie when i heard Neil yell.

"Watch his head. Junes sleeping so shut up we just need to get him to bed."

"Waaaaait Who neds to go to bed? No! We're gong to paaaaartayyy all night guys!! Woooooh" I heard Jeremy say slurring his words so much I could barley understand.

"Shhh okay Jeremy well stay up but we have to stay out here June needs her sleep." Neil yell whispered.

"June?" Jeremy questioned. "Yeah June. You know your girlfriend." "I know whho she iss Aww June bug, shes so pretty you guys hehehe i cant believe shes my girlfriend.

I just want to kiss her all the time, i miss her. You guys maybe i think I love with her? i mean its only been a couple of days but that's the crazy thing about love, you never know what can happen. i mean the first day i saw her my heart was in my throat and i new i wanted to be with her."

I was blushing uncontrollably and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Jeremy shush you'll wake her up." Alex said, "We know you love her we like her too."

"Not Josh he doesn't like her, he think shes going to ruin the band."

At this point i was speechless. Maybe hes only saying he loves me cause hes drunk? I completely disregarded the josh thing. Maybe i should go to bed and just forget this happened.

i started walking back to the bunks and heard them now asking Jeremy questions about josh not liking me. I was almost to the door way out of the little kitchen when i tripped over my own

foot just my luck i reached out to catch myself in the table but ended up flipping a bunch of plastic bowl over and they all landed on the floor, making a shit load of noise.

The bus door opened. "June?" Neil and Alex said in unison. "I fell." I said turning over.

"We can see that." Neil laughed.

I figured i should play it safe and pretend i didn't know anything.

"Did you guys just get here? i was sleeping and i heard voices so i wanted to see if you guys were home, and then i fell."

"No we've been here for a bit." Neil said eyeing me suspiciously, "did you hear what we were talking about?"

I got up and started picking up the bowls. "No just mumbling couldn't make it out you guys sound drunk. Why what were you guys talking about?"

"Nothing. " he said still eyeing me, "but we need to get Jeremy to bed he went a little crazy tonight."

"Okay." i said just as Alex brought him inside. We had to practically drag him to bed he couldn't walk and then he kept trying to make out with me.

I got into the bunk first to pull him in while Neil and Alex pushed. Finally we were comfortable, and Jeremy had his fill of sloppy kisses.

He was falling asleep and i was staring up when i heard him whisper. "I know it now, I'm in love with you June bug." and then he fell asleep.