Part 17

I started walking again and got to the end of the isle when Josh walked straight into me, "sorry." I
said looking to the ground, "June hey um look I know I've been a real douche, and I'm sorry I know you
didn't deserve it. it's just this band has been through a lot and we've managed but you, I'm sorry if this
come out wrong or if this upsets you in anyway, but I saw it, I saw from the first moment Jeremy saw you
he'd be different. he looked at you like you guys knew each other but at the same time like he was
meeting you for the first time. I was just aware that this could go very wrong." he finished and looked at me.
I smiled slightly. "what's it worth if it isn't worth the risk? how about we start again?"
He grinned. "that'd be cool." Josh smiled and walked off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had just finished marinating the ribs and started up the grill to get them going. it was about noon and
everyone was scattered around the venue Josh and Alex went to go ask Pierce the Veil, Of Mice and Men,
and sleeping with sirens if they wanted to part take in the meal, god knows we bought enough racks of
ribs to feed all of warped tour, Neil was probably sleeping or watching t.v Kevin and Amillia were probably
making out somewhere and Jeremy was sitting next to me in a plastic chair drinking a beer.
"Woahhooo there's a lady on the grill." Someone yelled from behind me.
"My lady." Jeremy whispered only loud enough for me to hear and I grinned.
I turned around and PTV and SWS were walking up. "of mice and men is up next but they'll come by after there set guys."
Josh said and walked inside. Everyone else sat in random plastic chairs that were everywhere.
Fifteen minuets later everyone was outside even Neil, Amillia was sitting on Kevin's lap and everyone was drinking and laughing.
"The first two racks are done!" I announced excitedly "oh and in the fridge I made a vegan lasagna for
those of you that don't eat meat!" I said pointedly at tony perry who laughed nervously and ran inside.
Everyone grabbed a couple ribs and started eating. I laughed at the silence, "holy crap these are delicious!" Neil yelled.
"you cook like your father!" Amillia yelled at me and I winked at her. I went back to focusing on the grill.
I felt my back get hot and I turned Jeremy was standing there smiling at me. "what?" I asked.
"Nothing."
"Really? are you sure?"
"Yeah why?" No one was paying attention to us.
I started whispering. "So how'd you sleep last night?"
He squinted at me. "fine why."
I started laughing now, "you were making some peculiar noises."
He started blushing and scratched the back of his neck.
"Noises I've heard you make before but at certain times."
He was catching on to my teasing, "oh really? and?"
I just had to push a little further I turned and whispered in his ear. "it sounded fun, Jeremy." I said his
name softly and moaning slightly because I knew that would excite him, all of a sudden he yelled, "Yup." and before I knew it he had me over his
shoulder yelling for someone to watch the grill. "Jer put me down!" The only way he responded was a
swift slap to my butt. my face was burning everyone was watching. "haha some ones on a rape quest!" Amillia yelled and Neil said, "it's not rape if she likes it."
He got us inside and locked the bus door and everyone outside was fake moaning loudly.
He laid me on his bunk and got on top of me. "You have got to stop teasing me." he whispered. I just shook my head and he stared to kiss down my neck.
He got to my sensitive spot and smiled before kissing me there. I bit my bottom lip, he bit my neck softly and I moaned.
I pulled him down and kissed him hungrily, while my hands were in his hair. he pulled back. "June, I need to tell you that I think I-" there was a knock at the bus door. he grunted in frustration. "it's not a good time right now!"
Amillias panicked voice came through the door. "June get out here now! your dad just called me, he said you weren't picking up. He needs to talk to you."
I sat up looking at Jeremy who shrugged and got up. I walked to the door unlocking it and took the phone from her.
"Hello? Dad?"
"Hey sunshine, your brother just called me and told me to tell you that your mom is in the hospital, she suffered a heart attack this morning.
I don't know her state right now. I'm so sorry hun she's at a hospital in Orange County. I don't know if you'll want to visit her or not but I'm just letting you know."
"Um wow I don't know what to say, I might visit her I'll have to see, I'll text my brother"
"Okay lovely, I have to go."
"Yeah, yeah bye tell dd I say hello."
I handed the phone back to Amillia, "I need to go." My mom and i had terrible differences and i stopped talking to her just before my eighteenth birthday, our relationship was strained to say the least.
By this time everyone was looking at me standing in the door way with Jeremy behind me.
"what where?" Jeremy asked and I turned to him.
" I have to fly out to California." I said walking to the back of the bus I could hear everyone outside talking about what was going on.
"Why? Are you okay? what's wrong my love?" Jeremy asked and I looked up at him. my love? His face went red. "Did i just say that?"
I slowly noded, he scratched the back of his neck. "well this is awkward... Now would be a good time for you to to say something." He was getting nervous. i smiled and thought id drag this out for a bit. "I dont think that counts." i whispered looking down trying to hide my grin.
"what do you mean that doesnt count?"he said stepping closer to me.
"i mean that technically you didnt say it right so it doesnt count, you havent admitted it." i looked up at him trying to have a serious expression.
"that so counts, i doesnt matter if its the right way. it was insinuated!"
"what was insinuated?"
"That i- I love you june." he said the last part just barley above a whisper. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him hard.
"I love you more jeremy." i kissed him again.
he pulled back, "Thats impossible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its almost 11 at night and im driving to the airport. I just got off the phone with amillia. She was asking me why jeremy seems so dazed, i just told her to ask him. She gave me the information about the hospiltal my mom was in but still no word on how shes doing.
Before i left amillia made a scene about why i was even going, since i had told her before that i hated my mother, that id be happy if i never saw her again. the answer was simple, i wasnt going for her and honestly i know its bad but i couldnt care less about my mothers state i was going for my four brothers.
Everyone looked at me like i was inhuman, but they dont understand only amillia knew. Some people just aren't good for you.
I was so preoccupied with my thoughts that i didnt see the bright headlights right out infront of me, but the sound of a honking horn ripped through my daze, im still in my lane, i thought. then i heard a loud crunching skreeching sound and the last thing i thought of was jeremy.

~~~~~~~~
sorry so short but ill be uploading again soon! xoxoxo