If this means a lot to you {jeremy mckinnon fanfic}

"Wake up June; it's almost time to hit the road!" My cousin and best friend yelled from outside my door. "Five more minutes!" I mumbled just loud enough for her to hear. Next thing I knew the door swung open and she jumped on top of me. "C'mon aren't you excited?" She squealed happily. "Okay, okay fine I'm up!" I said finally opening my eyes. She leaped off me and ran out of the room. I got up and pulled on one of my many band t-shirts and some shorts I was glad my tattoos wouldn't be covered up by scrubs like they're every day at work and put on my TOMS. I put my hair in a messy ponytail as I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and went to stand in the door way to my cousin's room. "You're ready." She asked while doing some last minute packing. "Yeah I finished packing last night, loaded the car and took a shower now hurry up." I said walking over to sit, "I still can't believe I got Zach to cover for me at the hospital while I follow warped tour across the country!" Amillia looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Of course that guy is practically in love with you he'd do anything you ask!" I made a face at her; Zach couldn't have feelings for me he's like my only other friend besides my cousin.

We finally had everything in the car ready to go. Amillia, seeing that I didn't get much sleep, said that she'd be driving us to the hotel we were staying at near the first warped tour location." We got in the car and within minutes of being on the freeway I was asleep. "June wake up were here!" Amillia said turning off the ignition. "What time is it?" I asked rubbing sleep from my eyes. "Its 9 p.m." she said getting out of the car and grabbing an overnight bag. I unbuckled myself and she did the same. As we entered the dark room of a motel six after checking in I turned to my cousin and complained, "I still don't understand why we had to come early." She rolled her eyes at me. "Shh. Just try and get some sleep tomorrows the first day of warped tour, I call the bed!" She yelled running to the back room. I plopped myself on the sofa and pulled my laptop out of my bag. I don't remember falling asleep but all of a sudden I was awakened by a loud banging on the door. I looked at the clock and it read 1:38 a.m. I turned on a light and unlocked the door cracked it open to see a familiar guy standing there. "Hey um I'm really sorry to bother you at this time but my bus broke down right in front of this place and your literally the only person that answered the door." I stumbled back realizing who this person was. "Neil? Neil Westfall?" I asked really confused and excited and nervous.