part 2

"Do I know you?" He asked with a hint of confusion. "No! No, I'm just a fan of your music." I said opening the door as far as it would go and saw four other guys standing near the tour bus. "Oh," He said with his hands in his pockets. "So um like I said our bus broke down and we need a phone ours are dead." I backed up. "Uh yeah sure come in." "Thanks so much." He said and waved for the guys to come in. He followed me into the make shift kitchen and I pointed him to the phone mounted on the wall. I opened the fridge and pulled out some water bottles and set them on the counter. The other four guys walked in and looked around. "There's water here and food in the fridge if you guys are hungry." I said my voice a bit raspy from sleep. I walked to the backroom and peeked in the door to see if Amillia had woken up but apparently not. I started to walk back but when I turned the corner and walked into someone and lost my balance. "Ouch." I whispered as I landed right on my butt. "Crap, I'm sorry are you okay?" I looked up and saw Jeremy standing there looking concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine. I wasn't watching where I was going." He held out his hand and I took it he pulled me up and smiled. "Hi I'm Jeremy." I smiled. "Uh I'm June." I looked down and realized he was still holding my hand. He let go quickly and blushed. "Oh sorry." I blushed a bit to. "S'okay." He reached up and scratched the back of his neck. "Jeremy!" Someone called from the kitchen. We walked back to see Neil was off the phone. "So were good triple a said they'd be here sometime tomorrow and I called Andrew and he said we have to be there tomorrow by one." "So what now?" Alex asked between chews of something he'd found in the fridge. "We can't go back and sleep in the bus there's nothing but smoke in there." Before I knew what I was saying I mumbled. "Well you can crash here for tonight." They all eyed me. And I fidgeted with the hem on my shirt. "I promise I'm not a murderer." I said feeling a bit uncomfortable. Josh laughed. "It's not that we just don't want to bother you anymore." "It's no bother anymore I mean you already woke me up. Seriously it's cool."I said giggling a little. "Okay I guess we're crashing here tonight, thanks uh- wait what's your name?" "It's June." Alex smiled, "We know what month it is, he's asking for your name." "Ha ha ha. Cause I never heard that one before." I retorted sarcastically. They laughed and Kevin slapped Alex on the back of the head. "Hey!" he yelled. "Be quiet," I said, "my cousins in the back room sleeping. Believe me you don't want to wake the monster." Just as the last word left my mouth we heard a door open and slam shut. "June what the hell is goi-"she stopped dead in her tracks. I had no idea what to do so I just threw my hands up in the air and yelled. "What? There are people in here? What?" Everyone looked at me dumbfounded until Neil started laughing so hard he lied down on the kitchen floor. Everyone soon followed suit. "I wouldn't lie on the floor for all you know it's never been swept and by the looks of this hotel other things might have gone on down there." I said wide eyed looking over at Neil who quickly stopped laughing which only made everyone else laugh harder. I widened my eyes as big as they'd get and just whispered. "Ya'know like sexy times!" he jumped up and shivered. "Who... Even... Says... sexy times?" Alex said between his fit of laughter. "Will someone please tell me what's going on?" Everyone quickly stopped laughing and tuned to Amillia. Kevin walked over to her took her hand and kissed it. "Allow me to my lady." He said and she giggled. "See it all started when." He said as they walked in to the living room. "Geez that was fast." Josh said staring after them. I walked into the back room and looked in the closet and found some extra blankets and pillows. "Hey." I nearly jumped out of my skin and yelped expecting to be alone. "Sorry! I just wanted to say thanks for helping us out not everyone's as nice as you." Jeremy said and I smiled and thought to myself 'you're really hot' all of a sudden his face went red and I realized and put myhand over my mouth. "Did I say that out loud?" He nodded and scratched the back of his neck. "Even more hot when you're flustered." I said and put my hand back on my mouth. Why do I keep doing that? "I'm not flustered!" he denied. "Yes you are, if you weren't why are you blushing?" Alex said leaning against the door way. "Get out!" Jeremy yelled at him. Alex ran into the living room yelling, "June thinks Jeremy's hot and Jeremy likes it." There was a collective laughter from everyone. I pushed the bedding into Jeremy's arms a little harshly and walked into the bathroom. Great now I'm the one who is embarrassed. I walked out a bit later and went in to the back room to find Kevin sleeping on the floor next to Amillia in the bed I grabbed a blanket and walked into the living room. Everyone else was asleep on the floor Josh then Neil and Jeremy who was right next to the sofa and Alex horizontal above their heads. I dug through my bag for my lighter and cigarettes.