Part 8

[Jeremys P.O.V]
I honestly don't see what Josh's problem is I've had girlfriends while we were on tour before. He keeps glancing at me but I'm not in the mood right now I just want to finish the set sign some stuff and take June out. "Hey Jeremy about what I said," Josh was standing in front of me I had been to caught up in my thoughts I hadn't noticed him, "I'm sorry I should've stayed out if it, it's none of my business." I still didn't really want to talk to him so I just shrugged, "yeah man whatever it's cool." and turned around.
Our set passed fast, I really just focused on June smiling and jumping up and down from the corner of my eye, soon we were finishing our last song, the downfall of us all. "Thank you so much for coming out everyone hope you guys have a fucking great day! well be signing stuff at our tent come see us and take pictures!" I said and walked off stage. June hugged me and I immediately felt better, "you guys were great!" She giggled. "thanks baby. We just need to see some fans than we can get out of here." She frowned, "you better see everyone I'm not pulling you away from them they'll eat me alive! just take all the time you need. I'll be walking around call me when you're done!" She kissed me softly and before I could wrap my arms around her she was gone.
2 1/2 hours later
[Junes P.O.V]
I've been walking around for the longest chatting with random strangers, I've actually met a couple really cool people I saw Matty Mullins walking around and we talked for a bit he recognized me from backstage when I watched A Day to Remember, he's really cool and nice! I was about to buy a water when my phone rang. "hello?" "Hey June we're all done here I'm waiting at the car hurry up woman we've got places to go!" and with that Jeremy hung up. I stared at my phone surprised for a second and started heading for my car.
I got close enough to see Jeremy standing there with the passenger door open waiting for me he and Josh were talking but as soon as they saw me Josh walked away. As he passed me he just said hey. I didn't say anything back cause I was nervous. I walked up to Jeremy and half smiled and just got in the car with out a word. I don't know what I did to make Josh hate me but he seriously doesn't like me. I really wanted to make a good impression on Jeremy's friend especially the ones he spends the majority of his time with. Jeremy got in the drivers seat and took my hand, and I just kept staring out the window. I didn't want to come between him and Josh or him and the band I just wasn't the type of person to make people chose. Jeremy tugged on my hand, "Are you okay?" he asked looking worried. "Yeah I'm cool. So where are we going?" i said trying to fake a smile but the look on his face let me know he didn't believe it. "We can go back to the hotel we don't need to leave till tomorrow since it's like a day off." He said. "okay." I said simply not really in the mood for anything, I was just tired and the whole Josh thing got to me more than I should have let it.
[Jeremy's P.O.V]
I knew she saw me and Josh talking it had been obvious, and I knew he said something to her when he walked past cause she looked back at him. He had just been apologizing again and promising to be nice to June and I forgave him. I'm not really one to stay mad at close friends. I could tell something was bothering June but I'd get it out of her later for right now I wanted to get to the hotel, I was drained.
We got back and no one was there I'm sure everyone else wanted to stay and party with the other bands but our tour bus was there I guess Andrew went and got it. I pulled June inside it and showed her where we'd be sleeping, she was quiet mostly. I had to ask, "seriously what's wrong baby?" she just looked down and back to me. "I don't want to get in the way, I didn't mean for Josh not to like me! I don't know what I did! And I don't want to come between you and your ba- " she started rambling and I put my finger to her lips, "shhh," I couldn't help but laugh a little at how panicked she was, "it's not your fault Josh is Josh he's weird and he does like you and so does everyone else! he just needs to get used to you! it's fine really!" She looked a little relived but still unsure. "it's okay!" I said again as I pulled her in to a tight hug, she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered okay.
~~~~
Okay so again sorry for the jumping around of point of view. it's just I imagine scenes in my head in different ones and they're always short so sorry I hope you can keep up! hope you're still enjoying this story like and comment and vote please!! Thanks a bunch!! Xoxo