Part 26

Jeremy's POV

I stretched searching for June and when I didn't find her I opened my eyes. Where she had been was now empty.

"So I surrender, I can't forget her. Will you remember the truth? Cause they won't even want me to." I heard her voice coming from the kitchen.

She was singing at the top of her lungs. Her voice was amazing, I don't know why shes never sang in front of me before. I laid there listening.

"I wish you would read this. Oh yeah, and knew that I mean it. I did.
Yeah I could fill every page with all my ways that I tried to understand." Her voice was strong and sweet.

I got out of bed and made my way down stairs, her voice getting louder as I got closer to the kitchen.

I stood in the doorway smiling, her back was to me as she stands in front of the stove. The smell of bacon and eggs making my stomach growl.

"Wished things could be different alright. Well it ain't for the lack of how I tried. So let's go our separate ways, and count the days as we get by, cause we'll get by!"

She turned around with the pan of eggs and screamed when she saw me, dropping the pan in the process. Pieces of egg flew all over the kitchen and me.

"Jesus Christ Jeremy you scared me!" She was holding her chest.

"I'm sorry," I laughed wiping egg out of my face. "I was just listening and I didn't want to interrupt."

All of a sudden she burst out laughing.

"You have egg in your beard." She giggled covering her mouth.

"Who's fault is that?" I laughed as I rubbed my beard.

She grinned. "You're making it worse, it's just smearing."

"You're making it worse." I mocked her and smeared egg on her face, she gasped.

"This means war McKinnon!" She yelled. My eyes went wide and before I could stop her she lathered my face with a handful of egg.

I couldn't help but laugh loudly. Not long after we were in the kitchen flinging egg at each other, it was a mess.

"What the hell?" June and I both turned to the doorway. Josh and Kevin were standing there staring at the mess we made.

"He started it." June yelled throwing one last piece of egg hitting me square in the face. The guys laughed at my face.

I finally looked around, there was egg everywhere, on the floor, stuck to the walls, all over the counters. This is going to be a bitch to clean up.

June started scooping pieces up and putting them in the pan. Kevin and Josh walked away laughing.

"I'll clean this up baby, go get in the shower." I said pushing floor eggs into a pile.

"I have a better idea, why don't we both clean up and then both take a shower." She smiled.

"That is a better idea." I laughed and kissed her cheek.

It took about an hour to clean up, and I'm sure I'll find pieces of scrambled eggs in my kitchen for the rest of my life.

When we finished we went up stairs and into my room.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower, June walked in after me with her shirt over her head.

I laughed and helped her take off her clothes. She jumped in the shower while I undressed.

She smiled when I pulled back the shower curtain and got in, her wet hair sticking to her face.

"You look good covered in breakfast." I laughed. She giggled with her back to me shampooing her hair.

I wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her and kissing her shoulder as the water dripped down our bodies.

She turned around still full of shampoo and started cleaning my beard, I laughed as she did so and started kissing all over her face as she giggled.

I kissed her softly and she held my face not letting me pull away.

That quickly turned into making out and then a repeat of last night.

~~~~~~~~~

Fluff fluff fluff!! Hope you guys like!! I know it's short but I thought of this and I had to write it before I forgot!!! Love you guys!! Comment, vote!!! Xoxoxo