Part 7

We got to the venue and there was a line all the way around the block, "Wow this is a lot or people!" I said looking around wide eyed. Jeremy just grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the gates the guy standing watch let us through not questioning me because Jeremy held me close. Once we got inside we started walking around, he wouldn't be playing till later tonight so we still had time to kill, Jeremy's hand was in my back pocket as we walked and every now and then he'd give a little squeeze that would make my face crimson. We walked around for a while till jeremy didnt want to hear me complain about how tired i was. "Okay well what do you want to do?" he asked. i walked over to a grassy secluded place under a small tree. "I want to lie down and die!" I half yelled dramatically. jeremy laughed and rolled his eyes. He lied beside me and grabbed my hand. "You're so weird." He said as he kissed my hand. "You have no idea how weird I can get." I said reaching over and pinching his chest. "Ow!" he yelped, "what was that for?" I laughed and got on top of him. "Just cause" I smiled slyly, with my free hand I playing with the bottom hem of his shirt and slowly put my hand on his bare stomach. He squinted at me, "June what are you doing?" I started humming nonchalantly "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not doing anything." I giggled.
He lifted his head to lay it on his hand.
"What are you doing with your hand?"
"What hand I don't have any hands." I said not knowing what else to say. he raised an eyebrow, "you don't have any hands?" "nope." I said popping the p. He just laughed at me as I looked around pretending I didn't know what was going on. "I like you on top of me." he said and winked. "don't start innuendos with me cause you will loose!" I yelled laughing. "your on!" he said pushing me off him. I pouted as I laid back on the ground, "but I thought you liked me on top?" He laughed "okay we're actually doing this! so it's one to one at the moment." "Wont be for long!" I said getting up and walking away. "baby where do you think you're going?" he said sitting up and I just yelled back "on an adventure!"
[Jeremy's P.O.V]
I got up and followed her when I finally caught up to her fast paced walk I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Ew get off." she whispered. "nope. you're mine now there's no escape!" She giggled and turned towards me "Good cause you aren't getting rid of me." "I don't plan on it." I said smiling, she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me. I started wondering if she felt as strongly as I did. She broke the kiss and I saw Alex coming up behind her. "Heeeey guys!!' He said running up to us "how's it going? Jeremy, sleeping with sirens isn't here yet and they want us to switch sets with them." "Yeah that's cool when are we up?" "Uh like an hour after gates open which they are right now!" He finished as crowds of kids came through the gates. We walked toward the stage they'd be playing at and watched as other bands set up and played. The hour passed quickly I was leaning on some speakers with June's back pressed up against me and arms wrapped around her. Josh walked passed us to start setting up and I held her tighter. She new that Josh had pissed me off but I didn't want to worry her so I let go, "I'm gunna go help them." I pecked her on the lips and walked on to the stage and the fans screamed.
~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but I'm uploading a lot of short ones I'm going to start working on the next chapter right now also please comment and stuff to let me know there are actually people reading this! I'm still getting used to writing so bare with me please!! Thanks a bunch!! And I'm going to be doing a lot of switching points of view between Jeremy and June so yeah!