Part 34

June's POV

They can't be fucking serious.

"Baby? Are you okay?"

I was hyperventilating.

"Hey baby it's okay calm down." Jeremy said all of a sudden in my face. I tried to back away but quickly realized he was holding me.

"Sit her down he need to get her breathing down."

Amillia ushered me into Josh's bunk which was on the bottom of ours.

Amillias fingers on the inside of my wrist.

"Are you checking my pulse?" I half laughed and she smiled at me.

"Mmm you should know that my my heart beat would be close to 100 if I'm pregnant."

"Yeah I know." she smiled and looked at her watch. "it's 93."

Jeremy stood there looking at me worried. I can't believe this.

"But I had my period." I said not wanting to think that there could be a tiny human growing inside me right now.

Amillia shook her head. "No you know it was just spotting, it was early remember? And it only lasted a day."

I took a deep breath.

"What's a spotting?" Jeremy asked looking confused.

"It means that the fertilized egg attached it's self to my uterus." I mumbled looking back at the grin on Amillias face, Jeremy nodded slowly.

"Yeah it happens 7 to 10 days after conception." Amillia smiled, "id say according to your symptoms you're a week and half to two weeks pregnant."

"It's makes sense." I dropped my head in my hands and Jeremy sat next to me.

"Amillia can we be alone." I asked and she left.

"Do you not want it?" Jeremy's voice surprised me, I looked up at his sad face. he looked heart broken.

"It's not that Jer." I shook my head.

"Then you do want it?" His eyes looked... hopeful?

"I haven't even thought about it honestly, I've just been trying to figure out what we're going to do."

He raised an eyebrow at me and I looked at the wall.

"You're on tour Jeremy, you'll always be on tour. You're a rockstar. when will you see it? How many birthdays and holidays will you be away for? Are we ready for this?" I said dazed.

"Hey." I said making me look at him. "I love you, and we're going to make it work. I promise."

I smiled and he hugged me as I started thinking about what would happen. I know along as Jeremy's with me I'll be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeremy's POV

I pulled away from her grinning.

"When should we tell the guys?" She smiled slightly.

"Right now." I smiled and kissed her. I walked out into the lounge. Tony, Amillia,bJosh and Kevin sat in the booth all chatting. Neil, Vic, Jaime, Mike and Alex were on the couch looking at the t.v.

I kinda envied Kevin and Amillia and how normal they are around each other.

"We're going to lunch, get up and do what you need to!" I yelled excited.

Josh was looking at me suspiciously but they got ready. Before long we all were walking down a street towards Wendy's.

We ordered our food and sat down. everyone was joking around and laughing as we waited. Vic and Jaime were flicking paper at each other across the table. When our food was ready they went and brought it.

Everyone was digging in but June and I. She was nervous I could tell.

Amillia cleared her throat loudly and everyone looked up at her.

"I bet I'm not the only one who's wondering why Jeremy has called in a meeting at Wendy's." She put down her sandwich.

"A meeting?" Mike asked.

"Yes Amillia I have also been wondering the exact same thing." Tony said, wow this is really bad acting.

Everyone looked from them to me questioningly.

"Well um I- I have something to tell you guys." I made eye contact with each of them as I wrapped my arm around June.

"You guys are getting married?" Alex asked.

"No." I shook my head .

"You guys are breaking up?!" He asked again.

"No Alex just shut up and let me finish." I rolled my eyes.

"She's pregnant?" He asked again and I didn't say anything. I looked at June and she was blushing.

"That was supposed to be a joke." Alex said wide eyed.

"Well it's not." I said holding her tighter.

Everyone made silent eye contact.

"I'm going to be an uncle?" Neil said excitedly, breaking the silence.

June giggled and I pressed my face to her cheek, she slipped her hand on my knee under the table.

"Congratulations!" Mike yelled and everyone started laughing and asking questions about how far a long she is and when we found out.

We finished eating and went back to the venue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's really short but ill be updating again soon hope you guys like it! You guys are in for a rollercoaster along with June and Jeremy!! (: