Part 21

Three days later
Jeremy's POV
"Thank you guys for coming out, you guys are fucking awesome as always! Have a crazy night!"
I walked off side stage and sat on the couch where June had been watching me from the whole time.
"Baby I have to do as interview with the guys then I'll go get you right after?" I asked.
"Sure what ever you want, are we staying long at the party?" she asked getting up.
"Well leave when ever you want."
She hugged me, about to go wonder off while I do the interview and I kissed her. she froze and looked at me then she visibly softened and walked away.
I was trying to be casual but even I surprised my self with things that came natural when I'm around her.
Honestly it's been great besides her tensing when ever I touch her I don't know why she does it but it's been getting harder and harder to notice.
The guys came and sat next to me as the camera was set up.
In no time we were on.
"So I'm here with all of A Day to Remember, guys say your name and what you do in the band."
"I'm Josh I play bass."
"I'm Alex I bang on the drums."
"I'm Jeremy I sing, yell, etc." I said with a smile.
"I'm Neil I play guitar."
"I'm Kevin I play guitar and sing."
"Okay there you have it. To get us started I want to address something that I think everyone watching has noticed. Jeremy first of all are you okay? and second who did that to your neck?"
I felt my face heat up and Neil started laughing.
"Tell him Jeremy!" Josh says, "it's actually a really funny story."
I couldn't bring myself to talk I was laughing, I was red and I was staring at Neil, waiting for him to tell it.
"Okay well first of you have to know Jeremy has a girlfriend her name is June if you've been to the shows you probably know," Neil said.
"but anyways the other night we were playing truth or dare with pierce the veil, and things got out of hand and long story short, Jeremy gave June a giant hickey but she didn't know it was there till everyone was staring at her and Jeremy was like 'i didn't think they'd notice.'
even though it's huge and dark. so she chased him around the bus gave him a bunch of hickeys, he has more under his shirt, and then she ran around with his shirt and he was
chasing her around the venue with no shirt on.
So yeah if you see a short girl with black hair and tattoos with a giant purple mark on her neck that's probably June."
The interviewer was laughing, the guys started going through the details about how she jumped on me in the merch room and there's shirts everywhere to everyone staring at us outside and how I tackled her.
The rest of the interview was okay he kept asking questions about June but nothing to personal.
I got back to the bus and found June watching a movie.
She smiled as I walked in the door.
"Are you ready my lo-" I stopped.
"Yes I am butthead." She said with out missing a beat. "You know you can call me what ever you want, you can't help the way you feel."
"As long as you are okay with it."
"Of course I am." She kissed me.
Junes POV
We got to Pierce the Veils bus, these guys were always throwing parties.
Only this time it was just their band A Day to Remember, my cousin and me, and Austin and Tino from Of Mice and Men.
"June!" I heard Jaime call from the bunks.
"What's up?"
"I challenge you to a night of shot for shot."
"Uhhhhhh, if you ask me again in 15 minutes I might be buzzed enough to say yes." I laughed.
"Okay but you better be in!" He said and walked back to the bunks.
I sat next to tony in the lounge, his eyes fixed on the t.v.
"So tony..."
"Yeah?"
"Do you have a.. girlfriend?"
"Not at the moment. why?" he said finally looking at me.
"Nothing I was just wondering..." he looked back at the t.v. "S-so do you like anyone?"
"If your asking if I like Amillia the answer is yes."
"Wow so you're not trying to hide it?"
"No, even Kevin knows. That's why he was okay with us kissing the other night."
"How do you figure that."
"He wants her to admit she likes me, she won't. but not because she doesn't. she just doesn't want to hurt him. You know?"
"Hmm.. do you want her to tell him?"
"Well yeah... I mean no, like whatever makes her happy." he got up and walked outside.
I followed tony outside and glanced around and spotted Kevin and Amillia behind a bus talking, not touching, not even close enough to touch. They looked uncomfortable with each other.
Jeremy walked out behind me. "Hey baby what are you doing out here?" I turned to him and turned back but Amillia and Kevin were gone.
"Nothing uh I needed some air." I smiled and went for the door.
"Wait, now that I have you alone.." he leaned in and kissed me, I got butterflies. It wasn't rough or hungry like they normally are. It was passionate.
He pulled away. "I love you."
I looked down and back up at his face, biting my lip.
"Don't worry you don't have to say it back, it's okay. I just can't keep myself from saying it" he said and kissed me again. I wanted to melt into him, I wanted to stay there
caught on his lips forever.
We walked back inside hand in hand.
Vic came and brought me a beer.
"So you up to shot for shot with me June?" Jaime excitedly jumped up and down.
I chugged half my beer. "You're on!"
He ran through the bus screaming.
"It's a trap." Vic said into his beer next to me.
"What do you mean?"
"You're battling Jaime and Jaime is battling Mike. Mike whiskey hands, Jaime can drink almost as much as Mike since they do this almost every night."
"Oh Vicky Vicky Vicky," I laughed and he looked at me. "I find your lack of faith disturbing."
He looked at Jeremy who just shrugged.
"Jaime break out the shots I said you're on." I yelled.
Another 'woooooo' from Jaime and he came out with bottles and three shot glasses.
"I hope you are ready to get your ass kicked." I yelled again walking towards the table he was pouring at.
"Mike get out here!"
"What's going on?" he said emerging from the bunks.
"June is in on this." Jaime answered.
"But she's so tiny." Mike said in a squeaky mouse voice.
I just smiled knowing I had this in the bag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeremy's POV
June, Jaime, and Mike are all still in the game. they've taken about 10 shots and June is a little wobbly, just barley. While Mike and Jaime are worse off then her.
Neil poured them another round.
"I'm telling you guys it's not about the body mass. Yeah I may be tiny but guess what I've been drinking since I was fourteen! Not only drinking to! It's all a bout knowing how to handle your self."
11 shots.
"Who wants another?" Neil asked.
June hiccuped. "I'll take one!"
Mike and Jaime looked at each other.
12 shots.
June got up and plopped on the couch next to me.
"Are you having fun baby?" I asked as she looked at me then the ground.
"Yeah, but I want to talk about something for a second." she said sitting back and laying her head on my shoulder. I smiled remembering the first time she'd done that was the night I met her, sitting outside the hotel room.
"Okay, what's on your mind?"
"Did you know I'm scared."
I turned to her and her face was completely serious.
I picked her up and walked outside, ignoring everyone's questions.
I put a hand on either side of her face. "What are you scared of baby, tell me."
"You." she said hiccuping again, I felt my heart sink. "not like in a physical type of way though. Like in a I don't know what I would do if you left me."
"I'll never leave you June, please know that I won't ever leave you."
"But what if you realize that I'm not the same as before. what if you don't love me the way you did." she was looking up at the stars as I was looking over to her.
"You are the same, I see it everyday. You're exactly the girl I fell for. You just don't remember it. You've made me love you even after the accident. June everyday I wake and I love you more than the day before."
She looked at me and smiled. "Also it's really hard trying not to have sex with you." she said and looked back up.
I couldn't help but laugh, there go all traces of concern she had. She never stays serious for long, that's one thing I like about her. I'm to serious and she's not serious enough.
"No seriously. All I want to do is touch you and kiss you all day. Stay alone with you under the blankets, keep you all to myself."
I chuckled. "You're not touching me right now."
She looked down and started giggling. "I forgot I had hands."
"Okay that's enough drinking for you for tonight."
She stood up and almost fell. "No Jaime and Mike are still in the game." She opened the bus door and walked in.
"Jaime and Mike threw up!!" Tony screamed.
June laughed at Mike and Jaime who now laid on the floor.
She poured herself another shot and drank it easily. "Thirteen, bitches!!"
She set the shot glass on the table and walked out. Mike and Jaime groaned.
I walked with June back to the bus and steadied her when she needed it.
"I really like you." she said out of the blue.
"I really like you too." I said back.
All of a sudden she fell face first on to the floor.
"Holy crap are you okay?" I said laughing a bit.
"It's not funny Jeremy!"
"I'm sorry, do you want me to get you up?"
"No it's nice down here." she yawned.
She put her hands under her head and looked up at me smiling.
"Come on time for bed."
I picked her up and carried her.
"You smell nice." She said nuzzling closer to my chest.
I opened the bus door and carried her to my bunk.
"Lay with me." she pouted. I got into the bunk and pulled her close to me.
"I could fall for you Jeremy." she said as she kissed me and then went to sleep.