Part 35

18 weeks later (sorry for gigantic time jump!)
End of October

June's POV

I stretched and let out a yawn. I realized Jeremy was gone when I opened my eyes. Oh my Jesus I have to pee. I ran to the bathroom and did my business.

I pulled on one of Jeremy's shirts which was the only thing I was wearing besides underwear and walked down stairs, walking with a person inside you is harder than you think.

I held my belly till I made it downstairs to find Jeremy in the kitchen.

"Good morning my love." He kissed my cheek as I sat at the table.

"Morning baby." I mumbled still more sleepy than awake.

He set down a glass of grape juice in front of me. It is so cute, since the day we found out I was pregnant he's been watching me like a hawk. Watching what I eat, when I sleep and my moods. Hes been so good with my mood swings. I don't deserve this angel.

He set down a plate of toast and eggs.

"Eat up." He smiled.

"I'm sorry, I don't think we're hungry." I frowned as a wave of nausea came over me.

"Okay just let me know when you get hungry." he said taking my plate. I nodded and sipped my juice. I nearly spit when I felt a kick.

"Oh my god!" I yelled excited.

"What what's wrong?" Jeremy yelled running to my side and kneeled next to me.

I grabbed his hand and set it on my belly. Another kick came and Jeremy's face lit up.

He set his other hand on me and started rubbing and it went crazy. It started moving all over.

I looked up from my stomach and saw Jeremy's smile and a tear roll down his cheek.

"There's actually a little person in there!" He grinned, "our little person."

I wiped the tear from his cheek.

"We have an ultrasound today remember?" I said as he stood up and kissed the top of my head.

"How could I forget? Let's get ready." He help get me up.

We got ready, I put on a pair of Jeremy's gym shorts and one of his white t shirts and a hoodie. He had on black skinny jeans and black v neck and his jacket.

I couldn't help but giggle the whole time Jeremy was tying my shoes.

Soon we were out the door and headed towards the doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that night

Jeremy's POV

I opened the door a Neil was squinting at me.

"Since when do you lock your front door?" He questioned.

"Since I have a pretty pregnant lady in my house." I said rolling my eyes and letting him past me.

"Over protective much?" He mumbled from behind me as I locked the door.

"Neil?" June yelled as she walked in from the kitchen.

"OH MY GOD LOOKING GOOD CHUBS." Neil yelled as they hugged.

"Chubs?" I asked and sat on the couch.

"Yes. Chubs, the chubster, mama bear and apparently pretty pregnant lady." He counted them on his fingers.

June just giggled. They walked into the kitchen talking just as there was another knock on the door.

I opened it and found Josh, Kevin and Alex with two girls. Just as I was going to close the door Vic, Mike, Jaime, Tone and Amillia walked up.

We all were in the back sitting at the table or standing next to Vic at the grill. Everyone had a drink in their hand except June, but we were all having a good time.

"Omg you guys have to see this he and Jeremy have been doing this all day." I stood up and Jeremy looked up at me confused.

"Babe, rub my belly!!" She demanded and I laughed.

"Oh that!!" I laughed and did as she said. Soon I felt him begin to kick so I moved my hands.

"Feel!!" She told them and they all put a hand on her stomach.

Their faces one by one broke into a grin.

"That is weird! There's a little baby in there!" Alex said staring at her stomach horrified.

"They did that the whole time in the waiting room at the doctors today." June smiled as her hands rested on her tummy. She blushed when she saw me looking, she's so cute.

"How'd it go? Everything normal?" Amillia questioned sitting forward.

Tony rolled his eyes and grinned. "Here she goes with her medical professional genius self."

She turned to him laughing. "Tony baby you didn't seem to have a problem with it last night when we played doctor now did you?"

Tony's face turned completely red and he looked at his lap as the entire table erupted in laughter then continued the conversation.

Tony ran his hand up her thigh whispering in her ear and she giggled.

"But go on June tell us!" She said turning back to June.

"Everything was normal. Blood pressure, heart beat it was all fine." She smiled.

"Aww you guys heard the heart beat!?" Amillia got teary eyed.

"Yes and Jeremy may or may not have cried." June laughed and grinned at me.

I squinted at her and brought her into a hug. "You said you wouldn't tell!" I whined and she laughed.

"I didn't." She defended herself, "I said may or may not!"

"Anyways," I said loudly as Neil called me a softie. "we heard the heart beat we saw it on the ultrasound and we know what it is."

Amillia stood up abruptly. "Tell me now!!"

Tony was grinning up at her.

"It's a boy." I grinned and everyone gushed. And started talking about how great this is going to be.

Honestly I already think it's great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think this chapter is so cute! I hope y'all enjoy!!(: comment/vote!! Thanks!<3