Part 31

Smuttyness down below fyi, hope you guys enjoy!

June's POV

"Baby wake up." Jeremy whispered softly and shook me.

I groaned and rolled over opening my eyes, he stood outside the bunk fully dressed with a smile on his face.

"What's going on?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Come outside with me." He's demanded with a smile.

"Okay?" I said sliding out of the bunk wrapped in his blanket.

He walked behind me ushering me out of the bus. Once outside I saw that he had set up a lawn chair with two travelers mugs of what I assumed to be coffee, I smiled back at him as he closed the bus door.

As if on cue the sun peaked out over the horizon. "Where are we?" I asked smiling and looking out into the sky.

I felt him wrap his arms around my waste. "San Antonio, Texas." He mumbled in my ear as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Come on." he said all of a sudden and grabbed my hand pulling me to sit down.

"There's only one chair." I stated.

"Why would we need two when my lap is totally empty." he smiled as he turned around and sat down, he tugged my wrist pulling me down to him and I fell into his lap.

He chuckled as I cuddled into his chest and curled up in a ball on top of him.

He held my hand and with the other started playing with my hair.

"Amillia told me when your birthday is." He stated and I frowned.

"She's dead." I mumbled and he chuckled.

He ran his hand up and down my back.

"Why didn't you tell me June bug?" I looked up at him and his eyebrows were pulled together in concern.

"I would've told you if I'd been feeling better. I know you'd want to do something special but I've been feeling under the weather and I just don't want to make a big deal out of it."

He raised an eyebrow. "She said you didn't really care about your birthday. I'm more concerned about you not telling me you've been feeling sick."

I shrugged. "It hasn't been bad. I mean I have a little head ache right now but I'm fine."

He frowned. "okay but you better tell me if it gets worse."

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I will, I'm sorry baby."

"We have a few interviews a little later but I'll be back after and then we can do whatever till we go on stage." He said playing with my hair.

I nodded into his chest and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~
10:30 am

I woke up on the couch still wrapped in Jeremy's blanket. I got up and walked into the restroom to do my business and noticed my period was gone.

"what the hell?" I whispered to myself and finished up.

I walked back out to the lounge and found Amillia sitting on the couch looking at her phone.

"Good morning." I yawned and opened the fridge. " are you hungry?" I asked her.

She looked up grinning at me. "Yeah, where the boys?"

"Interviews." I mumbled and
closed the fridge with a frown.

"Do you want to go get soup?" Amillia laughed at my face.