part 4

June's P.O.V.
I woke up to Jeremy's arms wrapped tightly around with his face in my neck. I smiled and played with his hair. I softly pecked his lips and got up taking my bag to the restroom. I stripped off my clothes and jumped in the shower turning it on. Fifteen minutes later I got out and got dressed. I put on some black shorts and a motionless in white t-shirt. I walked out of the bathroom to see Jeremy sitting up on the couch; he looked up and smiled at me. "Good morning beautiful." He said in a sleepy voice. "Morning." I smiled, "I was just about to drive down the road and pick up breakfast at Mc. Donald's. Do you want to come?" I said dropping my bag and grabbing my keys from the counter. "Yeah, I'll come." He said and opened the front door for me. I walked passed him and he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. He pulled the keys out of my hand and smiled against my lips. "I'm driving." He said as he pulled away. I just smiled as he opened the passenger door for me. He got in the driver's side and started the car. After about ten minutes we were standing in McDonald's and ordering I put the money on the counter and Jeremy shook his head. "Let me get this seriously." I looked at him dead serious, "No I got it." I said grabbing his hand and moving it off the counter. "You've already done so much I can buy breakfast." He said slightly squeezing my hand. "I want to buy breakfast its fine J." I said. "Okay fine but I'm going to have to make it up to you." He said and kissed me. "I'll be looking forward to it." I said between kisses. He just smiled and blushed when I winked at him. We got the bags of food and made our way back the hotel. We walked in and were tackled by Josh, Alex and Neil, who all yelled 'food!' simultaneously. They snatched the food from us and ran to the kitchen counter and started fighting over it. I laughed and went to wake up Amillia and Kevin. I knocked and listened but there was no answer, I opened the door to find them making out on the bed I could do nothing but yell. "Ahhhhh ewwww!" I ran back into the front room wide eyed and everyone looked at me questioningly. "They're making babies with their mouths!" I screamed, and everyone laughed. Kevin came walking out after me. "Shut up June! Don't act all innocent, I know what you and Jeremy did last night." He said, I immediately turned to Jeremy who was blushing and looking at the floor. "Oh my god I was right next to you guys!" Neil yelled terrified! "Nothing happened, we were outside anyways." I said defending myself; Jeremy was now standing behind me holding my hips and his face in my hair. I had to admit I liked him touching me. "Oh you're that type, wow you really like the wilderness huh?" Alex said waggling his eyebrows. "Shut up not like that!" I yelled I could feel Jeremy's breath tickling my neck and I squeezed his hand. "Okay so what are we doing today?" Kevin asked.
2 hours later Jeremy and I were cuddled up in the bed in the back room picking a movie to watch. It was only 10 in the morning and everyone else had decided to go out but Jeremy and I decided to stay and wait for triple a. "What do you want to watch?" He asked. "The nightmare before Christmas!" I said as I ran into the bathroom to change into a tank top and some short shorts. I walked back in and saw Jeremy lying on his back with his hands behind his head. He looked up and smiled at me, "Wow." He got up and walked over to me and pulled me into his chest. "You're beautiful." I could feel my cheeks getting warm, "You're beautiful." I mocked in my best guy voice. "Hey, that's not how I sound!" He said throwing me over his shoulder. "J put me down! What are you doing?" "That's not how I sound!" He yelled, as I giggled over his shoulder. "Admit it!" he said and smacked my bottom. I could feel my whole face burning. "Put me down Jer!" I said hitting his back. "Admit that's not how I sound!" he said. "Okay. Okay." I said agreeing he put me down and I ran for the door. "Oh no you don't!' he yelled as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me on to the bed. I playfully screamed, he laid on top of me and looked into my eyes, he keeps doing that. "We're missing the movie." I said looking away. "I'm not here to see the movie." He whispered inches away from my face. "You're hot." I giggled because I knew it bugged him. "Do you like ruining my moments?" He said half annoyed. "I like making you feel awkward, you get all embarrassed and red and cute!" I said as he rolled his eyes. "Well you're not funny and if you keep killing my moments I'm just going to have to take them from you." He said and quickly kissed me, I felt butterflies in my stomach and I was up in clouds no one has ever made me feel this way, but that also scared the hell out of me. I've known him for hours but it felt so right. "I feel like I've known you forever." I said without thinking. I don't think he knows how much he could hurt me. "I know what you mean." He said back as he ran his fingers up my arm and caressed my face. He started moving his head in slowly and the butterflies weren't fluttering anymore it was more like kicking. I pushed him over and sat on top of him. I started kissing his lips and I heard a growl come from the back of his throat. Soon he had me on my back rubbing himself between my thighs.

Jeremy's P.O.V.
We were fighting for dominance and that just made me want her more. She was on her back now and I was kissing down her neck, she moaned softly and it drove me crazy. I've never taken to a person like this before I knew exactly what she meant when she said it felt like we've known each other for forever I was just about to say the same thing. She had her hand in my hair and her legs around my waist I bit softly on her neck and she whispered my name and I lost it. I moved my hands down to pull up her shirt and she let me. She didn't give me enough time to look at her when she rolled over and we fell off the bed and hit the ground. She laughed against my lips as she straddled me and I was running my hand up and down her thighs. She looked up startled. "Did you hear that?" "No," I said out of breath but not wanting her to stop, "I didn't hear anything baby." There was a loud bang on the door. "It must be the tow truck." She said and stood up. I let out a sign, "Well doesn't he have great timing."