Part 24

Junes POV
The next morning I woke up startled jumping up in the buck Jeremy and I shared.
"Hey, are you okay baby?" Jeremy asked, I guess I woke him up.
"Yeah," I cleared my throat. "I just had a weird dream."
"What about?" He sat up a little looking concerned.
"Im not really sure, I think we were at a venue, we were laying under a tree and I had my hands under your shirt, and then we started making sex jokes? That's all I remember, it's kinda a blur."
He was looking at me wide eyed.
"What?" I asked wiping my face to make sure I wasn't drooling or something.
"Y-you remember that?" He questioned.
"That actually happened?" I yelled.
Jeremy was smiling big. "Yes that happened, I can't believe you remembered! The doctor said your memory might come back."
"O.m.g can you guys shut up." Neil said sleepy.
"But I'm remembering!!" I yelled excited.
"You're what?" Josh asked.
"She just remembered something that happened before the accident!" Jeremy said excited, still staring at me.
"No fucking way that's great!!" Kevin yelled from his bunk.
"Yeah, that's so cool! NOW SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP." Neil said grumpy.
I laughed I started to climb over Jeremy to get out of the bunk but he pulled me into a hard hug.
"Where do you think you're going?" he whispered squeezing me.
I giggled and pulled on his beard.
"Ouch!" he faked hurt.
"Oh shush!" I smiled resting my head on his chest. he loosened his arms and played with my hair.
"I love you." his voice filled with sleep.
"I love you too Jer." I whispered.
"Das gay!" Alex yelled from his bunk. I laughed and got up and made my way to the bathroom.
I brushed my teeth then went and sat at the table watching as trees and bushes went past us.
I looked over at Andrew. "What's the next location? I forgot."
He glanced over his shoulder. "We are currently headed to Miami. The guys don't play tonight so you guys can go out."
I smiled trying to think of something fun to do later.
Bored, I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the toothpaste and my keys that have a tiny dream catcher with two feathers.
I walked into the bunk area and pulled back Neil's curtain about three inches. I found Neil's hand and squeezed some tooth paste onto his fingers and then took my dream anther and tickled his face.
I repeated that five times till I gave up knowing he wouldn't wake up.
I walked into the kitchen and started making eggs and waffles.
By the time I was done everyone except Neil was sitting at the table. I pulled back the curtain to the bunks and yelled for Neil.
I sat at the table and we all began to eat. the curtain pulled back and then Alex and Josh started laughing causing all of us to look up.
"What the hell is on your face Neil?" Jeremy laughed.
He reached up and wiped a cheek smearing the toothpaste.
"What the fuck?" He looked at his hand, he brought it to his nose and sniffed. "it's toothpaste?" He looked so confused.
I couldn't help myself I bursts out laughing and Neil squinted at me.
"I see how it is!" He yelled and then walked into the bathroom.
I continued eating as Neil sat down and everyone talked about how he just might've thought he needed to brush his teeth while he was sleeping.
"So last night sounded fun!" Neil smirked as the laughter subsided.
Jeremy caught on to the fact that Neil was trying to embarrass me.
"It really was," Jeremy turned smiling at me, " I didn't know you were that flexible."
"I don't want to hear it! I'm sorry for asking!" Neil shouted covering his ears.
We just finished eating when Alex asked what we were going to do today.
"June and I have plans later tonight." Jeremy said and squeezed my hand.
"We do?" I looked at him confused.
He just smiled at me not telling me anything.
"Let's go to the beach right now!" Neil yelled.
Everyone agreed and we started getting ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short I'll do another one soon!! Thanks for the reads loves!!! Also check out my Alan Ashby fanfic please I want more reads on it, I think I'm doing a good job. let me know!! Xoxoxo