Part 30

~ 1 week later~
Junes POV

"Tony's just been so amazing." Amillia said grinning as she picked up her coffee from the counter and handed me my raspberry tea.

"I'm so happy for you guys." I smiled and took a sip.

"Yeah and talk about multiple orgasms." she whispered only loud enough for me to hear.

I choked on my drink a little.

"To much info, before we leave I have to use the bathroom." I said handing her my drink and walking to the back of the Starbucks.

I walked into the bathroom and sat down ready to do my business when I noticed little spots of blood on my underwear.

"Fuck." I rolled my eyes. Wait isn't it a little early? I shrugged and pulled out a tampon from my purse.

When I was done I washed my hands and walked out. Amillia stood there waiting and handed me my drink as we walked out into the heat.

"But seriously, hows it with Jeremy?" I looked at her in disbelief and she wiggled her eyebrows at me as we walked down the street back towards the venue.

"Come on tell me!! You know that if there's no orgasms then there's nothing." she said matter of factly.

I chuckled and raised my eyebrows. "Well believe me theres something."

"Oh yeah?" She laughed, "come on we're family! I tell you!"

"The only difference is I didn't ask." I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Come on you know I'm not going to stop bugging!"

"Fine!" I gave in as we walked through the gates making our way to the buses. "Multiple orgasms, just the way I like!"

She roared with laughter.

"For like the past week though, ever chance we get to be alone he's on me. No way am I complaining though, I like that he doesn't want to stop touching me." I said as we got to the bus area, it already started getting dark.

"That's good, I guess you got that addictive stuff and girl he is an addict." She joked and I could stop myself from laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jeremy's voice came from behind us.

Amillia spun around. "Nothing tiger," she looked at us both and started walking away, "I'll leave you two too it."

I giggled and Jeremy looked at me questioningly. I shook my head with a smile on my face as he walked up and pulled me into a hug.

I smiled and kissed him and he tickled me with his beard.

"Whatcha drinking?" He asked and took a sip from my cup then made a funny face.

"I know I usually hate this tea but I needed to have it for some reason." I said taking a long drink.

"Okay weirdo." he laughed and kissed my forehead. He wrapped an arm around my waste and steered me into the bus.

I sat on the couch and Jeremy went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

"So what do you want tonight baby?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

A grin spread across his face. "You." he said with a wink.

I giggled as he kissed me and pushed me to over. Whats that smell?

"Chicken nuggets?" I asked to no one in particular as Jeremy kissed down my neck.

"What?" Jeremy asked sitting back up.

The door opened and Neil walked in holding two McDonalds bags.

"Hey I got food!"

Jeremy turned to me confused. "Are you psychic?"

"No," I laughed and sat up. "you couldn't smell that?"

He shook his head and took the bag that Neil handed him. He opened the bag and looked inside.

"You were right!"

"Woo hoo, give me some fries I'm starving."

I laid with my head in his lap as he fed me fries three at a time.

After we finished eating we watched a movie and I fell asleep in his lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filler filler filler!!! Sorry it's boring but this is leading up to something BIG!! Just you wait and see!! (: I'll be updating again later today!!!