Part 32

3:50 pm
June's POV

I sat behind the boys as the did a meet and greet. I was on the phone the whole time texting Amillia telling her that picture worked.

Amillia: "lol I told you girl I bet it was great!"

Me:"It was, I'm going to do it more often."

I texted her back smiling at the phone.

"Should I be jealous that you're smiling into your phone like that?" Jeremy asked from above me.

"Of course not." I rolled my eyes and he kissed my forehead, "its jus Amillia."

He nodded. "Well were done here and the guys want to go out to get food."

"Okay," I agreed. "I'm hungry, what are we getting?"

"There's a Rosario's down the street." Neil offered. We all were okay eating there so we walked out of the venue.

Jeremy had his hand around my waste the entire time we walked there.

"Hello, how many?" The seater asked as we entered the door.

"Six." Josh said and we all followed him to our table.
He sat us at a u shaped booth I sat between Neil and Jeremy.

"Hello can I get you guys something to drink." the waitress asked and I saw he smiled at Kevin. everyone said what they wanted and I asked for water and she left not before glancing at Kevin again.

"Ohh someone likes Kevin." I teased and they looked at me confused.

"The waitress." I said "she obviously thinks your cute."

Kevin looked up across the restaurant at her she looked in this direction and when she saw Kevin looking she turned pick and looked away.

"Get her number Kevin!" I teased.

"Shush June," he mumbled and I giggled. "I'll tell the guys on you and Jeremy."

I shrugged. "You're bluffing."

"What? I want to know!" Alex said loudly and Neil shushed him.

Kevin looked at me with a smirk and I turned to Jeremy who was grinning with blush on his cheeks.

"Go ahead." I said tried to seem unfazed.

"Jeremy and June had sex on the table in the lounge." he said quickly and my face heated up.

Neil and Josh stated laughing and Alex's mouth was hanging open. Neil reached around me and patted Jeremy's back and I gave him a death glare and hit his arm.

"Stop bitching Kevin, that's not going to be that last time. I liked it" Jeremy said grinning and wrapping an arm around my waste. Neil and Josh started laughing louder.

"Fancy seeing you here!" Jamie's voice came from a few tables away. he walked over with the rest of pierce the veil and Amillia behind him.

"You can sit in this booth." The seater said referencing the booth next to ours.

They all nodded and sat down I turned to Kevin who was looking at Amillia they both had awkward smiles.

We talked for a little and the waiter brought us our drinks and left after we ordered. I took a sip of water and leaned against Jeremy suddenly really tired.

I yawned and Jeremy smirked at me. "you okay?"

I nodded and looked at the time on his watch, barley 4:05 pm. it felt like it was three in the morning.

Jeremy traced little circles on my hip bone with his thumb and it was lolling me to sleep.

I woke up when the waiter brought our food. he set a plate in front of each of us. right as I was about to take a bit a wave of nausea hit me.

"Baby really are you okay?" Jeremy asked looking at me concerned.

"Yeah I just have to go to the bathroom I mumbled and dropped my burrito.

As soon as I was free of the booth I speed walked to the bathroom I locked myself in a stall and bent over a toilet letting the nausea take over me.

I heard the door open.

"June you okay, Jeremy told me to check on you."

"Yeah," I said nodded still over the toilet. "I just feel a bit sick."

I opened the stall door and let her in. Shes helped me through barfing many times when I was a teenager and we went to parties, we almost had a protocol.

She rubbed my back and let me finished. She helped me up and I rinsed my mouth in the sink and washed my hands.

"I think I've got a stomach bug." I mumbled as I dried my hand.

She smiled. "Yeah I'm sure that what it is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeremy's POV

Amillias arm was draped around June as they walked back I looked at her concerned and she just smiled.

June made he way back in the booth and sat next to me she looked more tired than she did when she went in the bathroom. I pulled her close to me and tried to kiss her but she turned her head making my lips land on her cheek.

I looked up at Amillia questioningly and she put up a finger and pulled out her phone.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out seeing a message from her, I opened it.

"She threw up."

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah, no worries she's not sick.."

"Well? What's wrong with her?"

"I think she should tell you."

I looked up at June, she was lazily sipping her water and she hasn't touched her food.

I pulled her closer by her shoulder and whispered in her ear.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked without anyone noticing our conversation, they all were having their own.

"Yeah, I just think I might have the flu or something. I don't want to get you sick." I looked up and saw Amillia watching us carefully.

We finished our food and even June ate a little we got up as we left the money and the check on the table.

"Jeremy can I talk to you for a second?" Amillia called sitting next to Tony. I nodded and walked towards them as June and the guys walked out to the parking lot.

"What'd she say?"

"She told me she has the flu." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

She shook her head. "She'd know what it was if it wasn't her. Just make sure she stays hydrated and well fed okay?"

"Just tell me." I said getting tired, "if i know what's wrong with her I can help make her better."

She shook her head again. "No this isn't something that medicine can help. You shouldn't be worried she's not in any danger, it's natural. she'll figure it out."

I shrugged annoyed and walked out to meet them. We walked back to the venue and I was watching her and holding her hand the whole way.

We got back to the bus and June collapsed on the couch with a sigh. I smiled and sat next to her want watched as Alex sat at the table. Then with everyone staring at him he realized where he'd sat and jumped up.

"I forgot, I'm going to go throw up now." he mumbled and walked to the back. we turned on the t.v and watched movies and watched Josh and Neil play video games till June passes out sprawled out on top of me.

~~~~~~~~~
You've probably guess what up with June already so it's not that much of a surprise, hope you enjoyed. I think next chapter is when everything comes to light! (: