Part 10

[Jeremys POV]
We got back from the sea food restaurant and everyone was in the hotel room. While we were out I had told June what happened between Josh and I. She opened the door and walked in, "Hey." Amillia said from Kevin's lap, well they were getting along fine. June gave her a small smile and walked to the back room and shut the door. She tried not to show that she was sad about Josh not liking her, but she just made it known. Josh looked at me with raised eyebrows and I shook my head and went after her. I opened the door and she was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. "June don't take it personal he just wants the band to go on."
"Cause that can't happen with me around?"
"Babe, please not like that you know it's not like that."
"I know, just drop it."
I got on the bed next to her. "I'm fine really, it doesn't matter." she said looking up at me. I kissed her on the head and we both fell asleep.
~~~~~~the next morning~~~~~~
[Junes POV]
I wake up with Jeremy's arms around me, and I think I'd be the happiest person in the world if I woke up like this every morning for the rest of my life. I hear a little groan of sleepiness from Jeremy behind me and I get up slowly and walk to the bathroom. I change my cloths and put my hair up in a messy bun and walk back into the room. I knew we should start packing soon we need to leave at ten and it's eight right now. I walk in to the den and everyone is on the floor sleeping I made my way out side and into the buss and made eggs, bacon, and waffles. it's been a while since I'd had the time to cook a real breakfast. I liked the bus it was like a long small house on wheels. I heard the door open an Jeremy walked in tired eyed. "Hey June bug." he said sleepily. It was cute. "Hey Jer bear!" I sang back cheerfully and he chuckled and opened the fridge. "whatcha doin?" He said pulling out some orange juice.
"Cooking breakfast."
"Mmm smells nice!" He smiled and drank.
"Damn right I made this spatula my b*tch." I said smiling and he spit orange juice all over Neil who just happened to be walking in the door at the exact moment. "hey what the shit man!" Jeremy tried to apologize but was to busy laughing, and Neil just walked away mumbling under his breath. I was giggling and shaking my head. "do you think about things before you say them?" he asked. "I don't have time, it's just accidentally comes out!" he chuckled. as I put the food on the table and we filled our plates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment! vote! Sorry it's short I'll do another one soon!! Xoxo