The Alternative Ending.

Começar do início

"Remember the plan in the car, guys. Once he gives us the signal. Attack those fuckers. There's about fifteen of them." Leon says as they all walk toward Janet as she stood and watch her brother getting closer to Al Capone.

Michael glances at Evanora as he walks past her. He looks to his opposite side to see Marlon staring at him before going behind the both of them as Al Capone smiles at Michael.

"Are you ready to die, boy?" Al Capone states as he reaches for his own revolver. Michael chuckles. Al Capone raises an eyebrow as Michael looks at him dead in the eyes.

"Who says that I'm gonna die?" Michael responds with a smirk before pulling out his own pocket knife and stabs Al Capone directly into the stomach. Al Capone falls to the ground, struggling to breathe. The boys immediately went into a frenzy with their guns as they all shot their opponents. Michael slices open Evanora's rope and grab a hold of her hand as Janet made it to Marlon doing the same thing as Michael and ran him off to safety. Janet hands him her extra gun and Evanora stood beside Michael behind a furnace. Evanora kept her head down low as the bullet flew past them. Michael sticks his hand up with his revolver in hand as he shot quickly before bringing his hand back down.

"You came back for me." Evanora cries as Michael hands her an extra gun. "You really did come back for me."

"You are my world, Evanora. Of course, I'll come back for you now get out there and kick some ass." Michael demands as Evanora nods her head as she opens the revolver to check for ammo. Five shots. Evanora quickly runs over to the other side. Michael glances over at her once she made it.

"I am here, mother fuckers!" Victoria screams loudly as she nearly shots Darren as he hid behind a pillar.

"Oh shut the fuck up, you bitch!" Leon yells as he shoots directly at her thigh. Victoria fell to the ground. Evanora pokes her head out and smiles.

"This bitch is mine." Evanora states as she gets up and runs directly toward Victoria. Victoria's eyes widen just as Evanora raises her gun quickly with all of her remaining strength, she held up her gun and aims it at Evanora then shoots.

Evanora's eyes widen as she fell to the ground immediately. She felt her entire lower body ache in pain from the gunshot wound. Michael jumps up from his hiding spot as he immediately runs toward Evanora and sat beside her as he pulls her up to his lap. Evanora's eyes tear up as she stares directly into Michael's already now teary eyes. "Kill her!" Michael orders as Darren nods his head and walks over to Victoria and shoots her directly into the forehead, killing her instantly.

"That is for Samantha, Danny, and Joseph." Darren mutters at Victoria's dead body. Darren jogs over to Michael as he held onto Evanora. Janet, Marlon quickly came over as did Leon and Eric. They all swarmed around Michael as he held onto his dying love.

"Please, please don't leave me." Michael cries. Evanora's face began to go pale as she reaches up to Michael's cheek and rubs it with her thumb. She tries her hardest to smile.

"It is okay... It doesn't hurt anymore... I'm in the arms of the first man that has ever shown me, love, and I have never felt this safe in my entire life." Evanora says softly as tears began to slowly go down her cheeks. "I love you, Michael. Always." She adds as Michael began to weep harder.

"I love you more, Evanora Sanito..." he cries as her body loses consciousness after her last breath. Michael pulls up her body as he cries harder than he already was. Michael looks up at everyone with his red stain eyes from his tears. His nose a light shade of red. "She's gone... she's gone." Michael says repeatedly. Janet's eyes began to tear up as she wipes away the tears as she stares directly at Evanora's now deceased body. Darren, Leon, and Eric place their hands on Michael's shoulder as he cries harder and harder. "I couldn't save everyone... I couldn't even save her. I have lost one of the greatest things that have ever happened to me in my life." He adds through his cries.

A loud grunting noise came from the other side of the roof. Michael looks over to see Al Capone trying to stand up. Michael places Evanora's body back onto the ground as he pulls his revolver and walks toward Al Capone angrily.

"I see the little bitch is dead." Al Capone says with a snicker before Michael punches Al Capone immediately resulting in him falling onto the ground. Michael immediately raises his revolver at him.

"Don't you ever dare call my woman that word you dick." Michael says before shooting Al Capone instantly. " and now you are dead too, have a great time in hell, fucker." Michael adds as Al Capone's body fell back to the ground but this time, dead.

Michael turns back around as he walks back over to the group as Janet was now caressing Evanora's hair. Michael bends down and closes her eyes so her soulless eyes wouldn't be watching. Michael sighs heavily as he stands back up and looks at the group before walking away in complete sadness as he left them all to mourn.

After Michael reaches down the stairs, he immediately slams his fist against the wall creating a hole into it. He removes his hand and walks backward to slide down the wall. He pulls up his legs as he buries his face into his knees as he continues to cry.

As like I have said...

this is no ordinary tale from the rest.

The next chapter will be the same but at the ending, it'll be extremely different.