-58-

Two months later

Jungkook hummed as Taehyung rubbed his tights soothingly, moving the water in the process. They were in Taehyung's bathtub, relaxing as the warm water tickled their skin. "Was it tomorrow when you were coming back to work?" Taehyung asked, placing a delicate kiss to the side of his neck, sighing in delight when the younger threw his head back onto Taehyung's shoulder.

He nodded, relaxing in his arms as the other continued rubbing his tights, going up to his small waist.

It had been two long months since that dreadful night and almost three days since he came back home, finally able to enjoy the presence of his loved ones without the need of the famous 'visiting hours'.

Taehyung and Hoseok had made sure the young boy always had something to do at the hospital. Theirs ideas varied from 800+ page books neither of them knew why they had; good quality movies downloaded on his old laptop; a good amount of Skype calls out of visiting hours and long conversations via WhatsApp.

Jin also tried to make his stay enjoyable, recurring to a fair, sickly amount of dad jokes every time he went to visit him. The young boy just didn't want to be rude to him so he beared with him until he couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't believe how many prepared jokes Jin had. It amused him to no end how Jin always came up with another one. And Jungkook always ended up laughing, not because of the jokes but because Jin's infectious laughter.

It kind of resembled something Jungkook couldn't quite point out but boy was it funny.

The boys also did a fair amount of visits to the hospital. Yoongi grumbled when every time he tried to turn the TV on, the only thing on were black-and-white movies. Jimin, on the other hand, actually enjoyed going there, something about someone looking like an aunt of his in there always excited him to go. Nobody believed them until Namjoon saw him talking to a stranger in quite a friendly manner.

He even brought her to Jungkook's room suggesting playing cards.

An eventful afternoon that was.

Namjoon was the one out of the three that actually didn't do nonsense. He talked to Jungkook for hours until the younger became sleepy.

Taehyung had made sure after his discharging to mock him a little for having lost his abs due to all the sweets Mrs. Kim had given him throughout his stay.

However, Jungkook still had occasional nightmares at night, that was the reason he had Taehyung by his side every night, consoling him, hugging him and kissing his stress away until he dozed off to sleep.

"So, you're free today?" Taehyung asked, pulling him closer to his naked body.

"Were you planning to go somewhere?" Jungkook asked, his eyes as big as saucers.

The blond boy smiled brightly, nodding before kissing his neck again. Thankfully all of Jungkook's wounds and bruises had already cured, after all how could they not when the boy had a worried Taehyung with him every passing second, trying to get him to rest even if he had been doing so for the last four days.

"Mhm, I do. But it's a surprise so..." Jungkook shivered when the older got closer to his ear, his breath hitting his wet skin. "I hope you don't mind if I blindfold you, baby."

"S-Stop, you fucker." Taehyung chuckled. He loved how flustered he could become around him, he didn't even have to try, the boy was just always blushing at whatever he did and said.

-

"D-Don't let go! Hey, where are you?!" His hands moved in the air rapidly, trying to touch something, anything. All he heard were birds chirping and the sound of the wind blowing. "Taeee!"