-24-

Jungkook couldn't stop the big grin plastered on his face since Friday evening. It didn't turn out the way he thought it would and because of that he was the happiest 19-year-old boy on Earth.

They ended up finishing a whole season and a few chapters of the second one before one of them started yawning. In case you're wondering, that was Jungkook. In fact, Taehyung seemed as awake as ever, Jungkook really wondered how on Earth was he able to stay up that late without complaining.

Taehyung's mother came around eleven p.m with two big bags in her hands, looking tired. She greeted both of them and went to her room, most probably to sleep, taking into account the time. As Jungkook didn't have the pressuring curfew his parent would give if they were at home he decided to stay a little longer, not before asking Taehyung if that was okay.

Startlingly, he didn't mind having him for longer, at least it seemed so. Jungkook swore he saw a tiny smile plaster itself on Taehyung's face when he stopped insisting about if he really didn't mind because although he didn't seem to care it was pretty late and he didn't want to disturb him.

At around half past twelve Jungkook decided it was time to go back and as outside was pitch black and cold Taehyung offered to accompany him, just in case. Jungkook nodded hesitantly but eventually decided it wasn't a big deal so he let it be. Although he didn't went out until Taehyung put on several more layers.

Being Saturday he opted for a lazy day. Exams wouldn't come until the next week and Jungkook was glad he could be able to say he wasn't necessarily caught up in time. And most of the subjects he had weren't that hard, he only had to review some of his notes about Art history and probably Chemistry. It won't take him more than two afternoons.

Although there was someone who was really struggling with his studies. None other than a cheerful black haired boy, known as Hoseok. And Jungkook just knew he would have to spend at least two whole days trying to help him understand pretty much everything in such a short period of time, which was hard enough.

However, if his eleven-year friendship has taught him something valuable is that Hoseok was able to memorize things better if he saw food, so he had already reserved some of the money his parents have left him to buy chocolate bars for the most complicated answers and different types of candy for the easiest ones.

After all, who doesn't like some kind of incentive while studying?

In Jungkook's mind, everything works with a little bit of food. Food is bliss.

Jungkook made himself some pancakes to eat, one of the very few things he knew how to do without setting the entire kitchen on fire. He resumed watching 'Lucifer' on Netflix, having absolutely loved it the night before and because he high-key loved the character Ella.

He spend almost four hours on the sofa, moving around, trying to find the right position while watching episode after episode. Swearing to himself when one would end dramatically and he was given no other choice than starting another one to know how the hell it continued.

Around ten o'clock in the evening he decided to eat something just because he couldn't concentrate on who the killer of the series was with the background noise his stomach was making. He paused the chapter and made his way to his kitchen. God, he really needed to wash the dishes.

However, Jungkook always though it was much more practical washing once the sink was overflowing with dishes than actually having to wash after every meal.

Just because he wasn't in the mood to cook, thank God for that, he heated some instant ramen. Not the best option but it surely was easy and fast.

He didn't go to bed until half past eleven after scrolling down for some minutes on Instagram and Twitter. Just his daily night routine.